Volkswagen Id.buzz Cargo150kW Commerce 77kWh Auto
- Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Monitoring And Braking For Vehicles, Pedestrians, CyclistsCar2x TechnologyDriver Alert SystemEcall Emergency SystemFront And Rear Park Distance ControlPas
- 2 Speakers (Full-Range)2 Usb-C Ports In Dashboard And 2 Usb-C Charging Sockets In FrontApp-Connect Incl. App-Connect Wireless For Apple Carplay And Android AutoDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)We Connect Preparation
- Body Coloured Door HandlesHeat Reflecting GlassUnique Id Buzz Badging
- Carpet In BlackDoor Trim Panel And Armrest In PlasticHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Mirrors In Sun Vinsors With Airbag Label On Sun Visor And B-PillarLed Load Compartment LightingLockable GloveboxRobust Floor Covering In CabSingle Driver Seat With Manual Height AdjustmentSteering Wheel, Dashboard And Central Controls In BlackWooden Floor Covering In Load Compartment
- Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationSeat Belt Reminder With Electric Contact In BuckleTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Anti-Theft Alarm System, Interior Monitoring In Cab, Back-Up Horn And Towing Protection
- 11 Kw Ac Charging PowerCharging Cable Mode 3 Type 2, 32 A (6 Metres Length)Electronic Engine Sound
- Black Decorative TrimSoul - Soul Dashboard
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh82Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw170Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw170Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage160000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity77Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb21.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh22.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel21.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.92Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.81Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.94Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City573Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb409Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh395Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel413Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City356Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb254Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh245Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel257
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionCommerceNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsMediumService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years8 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassN1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.2 secBhp204 bhpEngine Power Kw150 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft229 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg31.6 mkgEngine Torque Nm310 nmTop Speed90 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear255/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleBlackWheel Type18" Steel
- Height1932 mmLength4712 mmLoad Height1330 mmLoad Width1217 mmLower Rear Door Width1211 mmRear Door Height632 mmRear Overhang904 mmSide Load Door Width756 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1Upper Rear Door Width1117 mmWheelbase2989 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1985 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2211 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Train Weight4000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgLoad Space Volume3.9Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2316 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload684 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1690Plated Front Axle1390
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Volkswagen's most topical EV is the ID. Buzz People Carrier. Jonathan Crouch briefs you on it.
Ten Second Review
The Volkswagen ID. Buzz trendily redefines what a large family MPV can be for the new EV era. Practicality is sacrificed on the altar of fashion but hey, this EV's fun but sensible, enviro-conscious but desirable. Which makes it very unusual indeed.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.