Volkswagen Transporter T30 Swb2.0 TDI 110 Startline Business Kombi Van
- Child Seat Anchors Isofix And Top Tether In 2Nd Row Of SeatsCross Wind AssistDimmable Illuminated InstrumentsDriver Alert With Black And White Multi Function Display PlusEcall Emergency SystemForward Collision Warning Front Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingHeadlight Range ControlMobile Phone Interface
- 2 Usb Interfaces Type C In Dashboard4 Speakers With 2 Tweeters And 2 WoofersComposition Colour Radio With 6.5" TouchscreenDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)Volkswagen App Connect
- 4 Stages Windshield Wiper Intermittent Control For Windshield WipersGreen Heat Insulating GlassH7 Twin Halogen HeadlampsHeat Insulating Windshield Made Of Laminated GlassIlluminated Steps In Passenger/Load CompartmentLeft Convex Exterior MirrorRear Combination LampsRear Window With Heated Insulating Glass, Heated Rear Window Wiper And Washer SystemRight Convex Exterior MirrorSeparate Daytime Running Light (Permanently Switched On While Driving)Tailgate Closing With Unlatching From The InsideTransporter Nameplate On The Rear FenderUnpainted Radiator Grille With 2 Chrome Trims
- 1 12V Outlet In Dashboard3 Spoke Leather Wrapped Multi Function Steering WheelAdditional Sound Deadening Measures In Cab And Passenger CompartmentComfort Headliner In Cab, Hardboard Roof Trim In Passenger And Load CompartmentDimming Breakaway Interior Rear View MirrorDust/Pollen FilterFolding Grab Handles On Roof FrameFront Seats On The Right In 1St Row Of SeatGlove Compartment With IlluminationHeavy Duty Tool Kit And JackInterior Plastic Loading Edge ProtectionLashing Rings For Load Restraint SystemLed Interior Lighting In Load And Passenger CompartmentMedium Height For Vehicles With Window Aperture Hardboard Side Trim Panels In Passenger/Load CompartmentStandard Lower Part Dashboard In Palladium
- Non Smoker Pack - Transporter
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seat Belts On Outer Seats Cab With Electric PretensionersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationPower Operated Child Safety LockWarning Buzzer And Light For Driver Seat Belt Not Fastened
- Electronic ImmobiliserWheel Bolts Without Wheel Locks
- 16" Chassis With 16" Brake SystemDiesel Particulate FilterElectronic Stability Control, Abs, Asr With Deactivation Button, Electronic Differnetial Lock, Hill Start Assist And Brake Assist SystemStandard Anti Drum MeasuresStart/Stop System With Regenerative Breaking
- Wheel Trims
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage10000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Safety Assist %65Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark6NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight1975 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1025 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1550Plated 2nd Axle1600Gross Train Weight4900 kg
- Length4904 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1904 mmWheelbase3000 mmWidth (including mirrors)2297 mmHeight1978 mmLoad Length1600 mmLoad Width1700 mmLoad Height1410 mmFront Overhang908Rear Overhang993Side Load Door Width1017Side Load Door Height1264Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1244Turning Circle - Wall to Wall11.9
- ECNoEC Urban37.2 mpgEC Extra Urban48.7 mpgEC Combined44.1 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.7WLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.8WLTP - MPG - High45.6WLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium42.2
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP110 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW81 kwEngine Power RPM3200 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1250 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- Tyre Size Front205/65 R16Tyre Size Rear205/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2170 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL187
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.