Volkswagen Multivan Estate2.0 TDI Life 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise ControlApp Connect Including Wireless Apple CarplayDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall Emergency SystemLane Keeping System Lane AssistMobile Phone InterfacePasTailgateWe Connect Preparation
- 2 Usb-C Ports In Front And 4 Usb-C Ports In Passenger CompartmentDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)
- Automatic Headlight Control With Welcome Home LightsBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBreak Away Auto Dimming Rear View Interior MirrorDynamic Headlight Range Control (Self Adjusting)Front Fog LightsGlossy Black Painted Radiator Grille With 2 Chrome TrimsHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingInterior Noise Reduction MeasuresLed 3Rd Brake LampLed Main Headlamps With Led Separate Daytime Running LightLed Rear Combination LampsRain SensorRear WiperSliding Door On Left/Right With Power Latching
- 7 Single Seats Removable/MovableCarpet Mats In CabFront And Rear Head RestraintsIllumination Lockable Glovebox CompartmentLoad Compartment Partition To 20Kg With Bag Hooks And Luggage NetLuggage Compartment Lid Power Latching With Unlatching From InsideMultifunction Leather Steering Wheel With TiptronicReinforced Carpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentRemovable Armrests For Front Seats With Power Adjustable Lumbar Support And Folding Table For 2Nd Row Passenger SeatsRemovable Armrests In 2Nd Row Passenger SeatsSlidable Multifunction Table/Centre Console With 3 Cup HoldersStorage Compartment Under The 2Nd And 3Rd Row Seat And Two Waste BinsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Ticket Holder On Driver Side With Airbag Warning Label On Sunvisor And B-PillarSurround Lighting In Door Area
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electromechanical Brake BoosterFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestRear Door Child Safety LocksSide And Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front Passenger, Curtain Airbags For Outer Seats In Rear, Centre Airbag In FrontTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionCentral Locking System With Keyless Start And Safelock
- Dark Silver Brushed Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight2064 kgGross Vehicle Weight2850 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight786 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)469 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)3672 litres
- Length4973 cmWidth1941 cmWheelbase3124 cmWidth (including mirrors)2246 cmHeight1907 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)57.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)53.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low35.3WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.6 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Coin SeriesLifeCoin DescriptionTdiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleSyrakusAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)141 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL170
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.