Audi A6 SaloonS6 TDI 344 Quattro 4 Doors Tip Auto [Comfort+Sound]
- 7" High Resolution Colour Driver Information Display SystemAudi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With Digital 12.3" Instrument Cluster In Full Hd With Additional Dynamic And Sport Graphic Display OptionsAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceElectric Boot Lid ReleaseLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch With Twin Touch Screens (10.1" And 8.6" Screens) With Haptic And Acoustic FeedbackOperating Buttons In Black GlossService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- 24 Litre Adblue Tank73 Litre Fuel TankDiesel Particulate Filter
- Audi Front Music InterfaceAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- Aluminium Exterior Mirror HousingsBody Colour S Specific Rear DiffuserElectric Front/Rear WindowsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Rear LightsLed Signature Front Daytime Running LightMatrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Rear IndicatorsMatt Black Side Air Intake Grille With Inlay In Matt AluminiumPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille In Titanium Black Matt, Single Frame In Chrome And Horizontal Struts In Matt Aluminium SilverRain And Light SensorsS Air Inlet In Titanium BlackS Front And Rear BumpersS Line Side SkirtsSignature Rear Led Light Design
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottom High Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheels With Shift Paddles4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger4 Zone Climate Control40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestAluminium Gear KnobBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Steering Wheel InsertElectrically Adjustable Front Seats With Driver MemoryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationRear HeadrestsStainless Steel Pedals And Foot RestTool Kit And Car JackValcona Leather With Contrast Stitching And S Embossing + Front Super Sport Seats + Dinamica Door Insert
- Comfort And Sound Pack - A6Non Smoking Pack - A6Storage Pack - A6
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAirbags - Front Side, Front And Rear Including HeadAudi Pre-Sense FrontEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Matt Brushed Aluminium Dark Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight1955 kgGross Vehicle Weight2590 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)73 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight635 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)520 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4954 cmWheelbase2928 cmWidth (including mirrors)2110 cmHeight (including roof rails)1446 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP344 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW253 kwEngine Power - RPM3850 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesS6 [c+s Pack]Coin DescriptionTdi 344 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power344Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2967 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4a2spa
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL184
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.