Alfa Romeo Stelvio Estate2.0 Turbo 280 Competizione 5 Doors AWD Auto
- Front Seat Mounted Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seat IsofixRed Painted Brake CalipersSos - Emergency Call ButtonTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemElectronic Stability ControlElectronic Parking BrakeDriver And Passenger AirbagsAutonomous Emergency BrakingAsrAbs3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts
- Ambient Light Pack - Stelvio
- ImmobiliserDriver And Front Passenger Doors With Passive Entry And Keyless GoAlarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion Protection
- Leather Dashboard And Upper Door Trims
- Tyre Inflation KitMonotone Wheel Centre Caps21" 5 Hole Dark Finish Alloy Wheels
- 230V/50Hz Auxiliary Power Outlet In TrunkFunctional Led LightingHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelPower Seat BolstersRear Air VentsRear HeadrestsRoller Cover For Cargo AreaSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather SeatsSport Leather Steering WheelSports Leather Gear KnobThird Rear Headrest3 Rear Seats6 Way Power Driver Seat With Memory And 4 Way Lumbar Adjustment6 Way Power Passenger Seat + 4 Way Lumbar AdjusterAir Quality Control SystemAluminium Front Kick PlateAluminium Shift Paddles On Steering ColumnAluminium Sports Pedal And FootrestCompetizione And Ar Logo On HeadrestDark HeadliningDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Auto Temp Control With Humidity SensorEnglish HandbookFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor Mats
- Alfa Romeo Assistance StickerAluminium Tunnel Cover, Dashboard Insert And Door Handle SurroundAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBelly PanCompetizione BadgeDark Finish V GrilleDark Matt Exhaust TipsDark Miron Scudetto (Shield)Dark Tinted Rear WindowsDarkened Rear LightsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Autodimming Outside Rearview MirrorsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle Courtesy LightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Led Matrix Trilobe HeadlampsGloss Black Side Window SurroundsHeated Washer NozzlesLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeThird Brake LightVeloce SkidplateVulcano Black Body Kit
- 2 Usb Power Socket For Rear SeatDab Digital Audio BroadcastHarman Kardon Sound System
- Alfa Synaptic Dynamic Control SuspensionLimited Slip Differential
- 12.3" Full Tft Instrument ClusterActive Cruise ControlAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Alfa Connect BoxAlfa Connected ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot MonitorDna UnlatchedEuropean MapsFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateLane Departure Warning SystemPasPower TailgateRear View Camera With Dynamic Grid LinesRemote Tailgate Release With Key Fob ButtonSteering Wheel ButtonsStop/Start SystemTmc ProTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- Minimum Kerbweight1660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight690 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4687 mmWidth1903 mmWheelbase2818 mmHeight1632 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb31.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP280 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW206 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesCompetizioneCoin DescriptionTurbo 280Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737dService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power280Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R21Tyre Size Rear255/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 HoleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb201
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.