Audi A1 Sportback25 TFSI S Line 5 Doors [Tech Pack]
- 10.25" Digital Instrument Cluster Display Classis Style Instrument Dials + Speed,Odometer,Time,Outside Temperature,Telephone Menu + Fuel Level WarningAudi Smartphone Interface With Connect Compatible Smartphone Via Usb Directly Mmi Display + Nav,Music, Third Party Apps Controlled Via Mmi ControllerAutomatic Start/Stop SystemCruise ControlDriver's Information SystemElectromechanical Power SteeringEmergency E-CallLane Departure Warning SystemService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterVoice Control SystemWasher Fluid Level Indicator
- Sports Suspension
- 2 X Usb Type C Connection PointsDab Digital RadioMmi Radio Plus With 10.1" Colour Mmi Display Screen And Mmi Touch
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Coloured Door MirrorsDoor Sills With Aluminium Inlays And S Line LogoElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorFront Side Air Inlets In Grained Matt Black And C Frame In Anthracite BlackHeat Insulating Glass Windscreen And Side WindowsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Led Brake LightLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear Indicators + Headlight Adjustment And High Beam, Turning Light + Led Daytime Running LightsPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille And Rear Diffuser In Matt Anthracite BlackRadiator Protective Grille Frame In Matt Aluminium SilverRain And Light SensorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperS Line Badges On Front WingsSide Front Spoiler Lips In Grained Matt Black
- 12V Socket In Centre Console With Two Cup Holders3 Rear Seats With Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Multi-Function Plus Steering Wheel Features S Badging And Grips In Perforated Leather With Contrast Stitching40:60 Split Folding Rear Seat Or Folded FullyBlack Cloth HeadliningDriver And Passenger Seat With Manual Height Adjust With Forward And Backwards AdjustmentFront And Rear Black Floor Mats With Contrast Stitching In Fine SilverFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger And Outer Rear Seats Including Top Tether Attachment Point Of Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear Knob With Aluminium TrimLeather Handbrake GripLuggage Compartment Light With Front And Rear Reading LightsManual Air ConditioningManually Adjustable Lumbar Support In Front SeatsStainless Steel Pedals
- Led Interior Lighting Pack - A1Luggage Compartment Pack - A1S Line Exterior Styling Pack - A1 SportbackTechnology Package - A1
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionBrake Assist FunctionDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Side And Head AirbagsElectronic Stability Control Including Abs, Ebd, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchHill Hold AssistManual Rear Child LocksSeatbelt Height Adjustment For Front SeatsSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel Bolts And Loose Wheel WarningImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Foldaway Keys
- Aluminium Trim For Control Switches, Air Vents And Digital Instrument ClusterBlack DashboardSilver Grey Inlays Polygon Structure In Diamond Paint FinishStructured Grey Accent Areas Including Air Vents, Door Handle Recesses And Centre Console In Quartz Paint Finish
- Co2 (G/Km)107 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh131 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel130 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76.4 mmEngine CodeGbact4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Combined (Mpg)61.4Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb49.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh48.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsiCoin SeriesS Line [Tech Pack]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %95Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %73Ncap Safety Assist %80Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage19000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11 secEngine Power - Bhp95 bhpEngine Power - Kw70 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft129 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm175 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/45 R17Tyre Size Rear215/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 V SpokeWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1409 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4029 mmWheelbase2563 mmWidth1740 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1940 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight1630 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1090 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)335 litresMax. Loading Weight540 kgMinimum Kerbweight1090 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.