Audi Q2 Estate35 TFSI Black Edition 5 Doors S Tronic
- 3D Map DisplayAudi Connect Navigation And Infotainment Includes Innovative ServicesAudi Connect Remote And Control Connects Your Vehicle To Your SmartphoneAudi Drive Select: S Tronic - Power Steering Assistance + Engine + Gearshift (Modes: Comfort, Auto, Dynamic, Efficiency, Individual)Audi Smartphone Interface - Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Usb Connect, 2Xsdxc Card Readers, Voice Control For Navi, Telephone, Music And 3Rd Party AppsAudi Virtual CockpitAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth Interface Includes Bluetooth Audio StreamingCruise ControlE-CallJukebox Hard Drive Memory For Music (10Gb)Mmi Navigation Plus With 8.3" Colour Mmi Screen And Mmi TouchNatural Voice RecognitionPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringRear Parking Sensors
- Sport Suspension
- 6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio
- Audi BeamAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Window TrimsBumper In Full Body Colour Paint FinishElectrically Adjustable, Folding, Auto Dimming And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsFront Windscreen With Grey Tinted SunbandLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Dipped Beam, High Beam, Position Lights, IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent WipersWheel Arch Trims In Manhattan Grey
- 12V Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Multi-Function Leather Sport Steering Wheel With Gear Shift Paddles4-Way Electric Lumbar Support For Front Seats Including Manual Seat Height Adjustment For Both Front Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchBlack CarpetsBlack Cloth HeadliningFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront Sport SeatsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting In Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsManual Air ConditioningSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - Q2
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Curtain And Front Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian RecognitionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning Light With Visual And Acoustic WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsElectronically Operated Child LocksRemote Central Door Locking
- Aluminium Interior ElementBlack DashboardMatt Brushed Aluminium Trim Inlays
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb146 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh148 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel146 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.9 mmEngine CodeGagckgEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh42.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel43.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsiCoin SeriesBlack EditionGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.6 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed135 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/40 R19Tyre Size Rear235/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style10-Spoke Y DesignWheel Type19" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1508 mmLength4208 mmWheelbase2601 mmWidthNot AvailableWidth (Including Mirrors)2009 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1870 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresMax. Loading Weight565 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked690 kgMinimum Kerbweight1305 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.