Audi Q3 Estate35 TFSI Sport 5 Doors S Tronic
- Aluminium Look Interior ElementsDetail Dashboard Around Mmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium LookMicrometallic Silver Inlay
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPre Sense BasicSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Non Smoking Pack - Q3
- 12V Socket In Rear Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel40:20:40 Folding With Manual Adjustment For 60:40 Forwards/Backwards Position And Backrest AngleDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectric Lumbar SupportFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Luggage Compartment Sill Finisher
- Acoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAnthracite Black Radiator GrilleAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront And Rear Bumpers, Wheel Arch Trims And Side Sill Trims In Contrasting Manhattan Grey Paint FinishFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Side Air Inlets In Matt Selenite SilverFront Spoiler In Matt Selenite SilverGrille Vertical Bars In Aluminium Silver/MattHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightRain And Light SensorsRear Diffuser Strip In Matt Selenite SilverRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data Functions6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio Module
- Standard Suspension
- Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Connect Safety And ServiceAudi Drive SelectAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" DisplayBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionLegal Emergency CallMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringService Interval IndicatorStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Co2 (G/Km)134 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb147 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh160 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel147 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)48.7Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)55.4Ec Urban (Mpg)40.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh39.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel43.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsiCoin SeriesSportGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %95Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %76Ncap Safety Assist %85Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.4 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Double ArmWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1616 mmLength4484 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidth1849 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2024 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresGross Vehicle Weight2070 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1525 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresMax. Loading Weight575 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1495 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is Audi Q3 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
Most Audi Q3s are front-wheel drive with some higher performance models fitted with Audi’s much-praised quattro all-wheel drive system.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q3 achieve?
The Audi Q3 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 40mpg.How long is the warranty on the Audi Q3 Estate?
The Audi Q3 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q3 have as standard?
The Audi Q3 comes with 17-inch ‘5-twin-spoke’ alloy wheels, auto lights and wipers, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, climate control, cruise control, LED headlights, electrically folding door mirrors, MMI Navigation Plus infotainment with 10.1-inch colour touchscreen, 10.25-inch Virtual Cockpit, Audi Smartphone interface, Audi Pre-Sense Basic safety system, a powered tailgate, rear parking sensors, roof rails and also voice control.Is the Audi Q3 a 7-seater?
No. The Audi Q3 and Q3 Sportbacks are compact SUVs, and therefore can only carry 5 people.How much boot space does the Audi Q3 have?
Both the regular Audi Q3 and the Q3 Sportback can hold 530 litres of luggage. With the rear seats folded, the Q3 can carry 1525 litres of cargo, but the more angled rear screen of the Q3 Sportback cuts that figure to 1400 litres.Does the Audi Q3 have parking sensors?
Every Audi Q3 and Q3 Sportback has rear parking sensors with an acoustic warning signal fitted as standard.What Audi Q3 trim levels are available?
There is no shortage of options for those looking to lease an Audi Q3, with 5 trim levels offering lots of choice. The well-equipped Technik kicks things off, with Sport coming next, rising through S line, Black Edition and the top-level Vorsprung. The high performance RS Q3 models come in RS Q3, RS Q3 Audi Sport Edition and RS Q3 Vorsprung trims.