Audi Q5 Estate45 TFSI Quattro Sport 5 Doors S Tronic [Tech Pack]
- Acoustic Front And Rear Parking SensorAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus With 12.3" Screen And Three Different Layout DesignsAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringLane Departure WarningMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenPower TailgateReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"
- Dynamic SuspensionQuattro On Demand
- Dab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAir Inlets In Matt Anthracite Black With Blades In Matt Aluminium SilverAluminium Roof RailsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight AdjustmentAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite SilverElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsLower Bumpers Painted In Contrast Manhattan GreyMatt Selenite Silver Underbody ProtectionMatt Twilight Grey Radiator Grille With Chrome Vertical StrutsRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Diffuser Strip In Selenite SilverRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof Bars
- 2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel With Shift PaddlesComfort Front Centre ArmrestDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlDoor Sills Trims With Aluminium InlaysFront Head RestraintsFront Sport SeatsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnLoading Edge Protection In Stainless SteelLuggage Compartment CoverManual Seat Adjustment With 4-Way Electric Lumbar SupportSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding 3 Seater Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts (40/20/40)Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwin Leather Upholstery
- High Gloss Pack - Q5Led Interior Light Pack - Q5Technology Pack - Q5 Suv/Sportback
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAttention And Drowsiness AssistElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And VestsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And Isofix Child Seat Mounting With Top Tether For Outer Rear SeatsMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingRemote Control Key With Safelock And Keyless Go
- Air Vents Inserts And Centre Console In Matte BlackAluminium Rhombus Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb191 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh199 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel191 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccEngine CodeFygbayEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb33.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh32.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel33.6
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power265Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesSport [Tech Pack]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %73Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp265 bhpEngine Power - Kw195 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft273 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm370 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed149 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1662 mmLength4682 mmWheelbase2819 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2140 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresGross Vehicle Weight2445 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1520 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)520 litresMax. Loading Weight685 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1760 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Audi Q5 Estate?
The Audi Q5 Estate is 4682mm long with a wheelbase of 2820mm. The width including mirrors is 2140mm and it is 1662mm high.Is Audi Q5 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Audi Q5 comes in four-wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q5 achieve?
The Audi Q5 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 30 to 40mpg depending on trim level.How long is the warranty on the Q5 Estate?
The Audi AQ5 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q5 have as standard?
Audi Q5s are fitted with 18-inch ‘5-twin-spoke’ alloy wheels and Dynamic Suspension, and also come with auto lights and wipers, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, 3-zone climate control, cruise control and LED lights. Also on the standard equipment list are electrically folding door mirrors, MMI Navigation Plus infotainment with 10.1-inch colour touchscreen, the 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit, Audi Smartphone interface, Audi Pre-Sense city safety system, a powered tailgate, front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera, roof rails, and voice control.Is the Audi Q5 a 7-seater?
No. Even though it’s a larger SUV, the Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback can only carry 5 people, but that does mean there's plenty of room for passengers and their luggage.Does the Audi Q5 have parking sensors?
Yes. Every Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback has front and rear parking sensors, with an acoustic warning signal fitted as standard on even the performance-oriented SQ5 and SQ5 Sportback.How much boot space does the Audi Q5 have?
There's 550 litres on offer in the boot of the regular Audi Q5, while the TFSIe plug-in hybrid’s figure drops to 465 litres. Subtract 40 litres from either of these for the equivalent boot capacity of the Q5 Sportback.