BMW 3 Series Saloon320i M Sport 4 Doors Step Auto [Tech/Pro Pack]
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Start/Stop ButtonBmw IdriveBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceConnecteddrive ServicesDriving Experience SwitchOil Sensor For Level And GradePreparation For Driver AssistanceShifting Point DisplayVariable Sport Steering
- Double Joint Spring Strut Front AxleFuel Tank Breather SystemM Sport SuspensionSport Automatic Transmission With Steering-Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles And Launch Control
- Dab Tuner
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic GlazingAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatBmw Emblem, Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBmw M Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBody Colour Roof FinDoor Sill StripsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Apron Plastic In Body ColourFuel Filler Flap - Right Rear In Body ColourHeated Washer JetsHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimIlluminated Bow Type Door Handles In Body Colour Drivers Side With Door LockInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLed Turn IndicatorLicence Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateM Sport SpoilerMatt Black B-Pillar FinsherMatt Black Window Recess CoverModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsReversing LightsSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black MattSun Protection GlassVisible Exhaust Tailpipe FinisherWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle Area
- 12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Loading SystemAdditionaly Light Carpet Projects An Ambient Light Design Onto The Left And Right Entering And Exiting AreaAmbient Door Handle LightAmbient Lighting Front And Rear With 9 Selectable ColoursAmbient Storage Compartment Lighting In The Centre ConsoleAnthracite HeadliningArmrest Integrated In Front And Rear Door Trim + Front Centre Console ArmrestBmw IdContour Lighting In Instrument Panel And Door Trim PanelCruise Control Operation In Steering WheelDriver Backrest Width AdjustmentFolding Rear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront And Rear Ambient Footwell LightingFront And Rear Door Exit Lighting (Left / Right)Front And Rear HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsFront Sport SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove CompartmentIlluminated Luggage CompartmentLashing Eyelets In Luggage CompartmentM Sport Multifunction Leather Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard Seat For Driver And Passenger With Manual AdjustmentSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Connected Pack Professional - 3 Series Saloon/TouringInterior And Exterior Mirror Pack - 3 Series Touring/SaloonM Aerodynamics Package - 3 Series Saloon/TouringM Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 3 Series Saloon/TouringStorage Compartment Pack - 3 Series Saloon/TouringTechnology Pack With Harman/Kardon Sound System - 3 SeriesVisibility Pack With High Beam Assistant - 3 Series Saloon/Touring
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsBmw Emergency CallChild Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger With Seat Occupancy Detection For Driver's And Passenger SideDriver And Passenger Side Airbags, Body Protection At Side And Airbags Deploy From Seat BackrestsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+) - Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake Assist And Cornering Brake Control + Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release Of The Parking Brake When Pulling AwayElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Head Airbags In 1St And 2Nd Row, Head Protection At Side, Curtain Airbags Open From Headliner Above 1St And 2Nd RowM Sport SeatbeltPlastic Fuel TankSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemCentre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingElectronic Vehicle Immobiliser
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb147 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh155 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel146 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High141Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High126Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low208Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium147
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB48b20m1Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh40.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel43.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High44.8Wltp - Mpg - High50.4Wltp - Mpg - Low30.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium43.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power184Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionICoin SeriesM Sport [Tech/Pro]Generation Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729EDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.4 secEngine Power - Bhp184 bhpEngine Power - Kw135 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed146 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 791MWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1440 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4713 mmWheelbase2851 mmWidth1827 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2068 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresGross Vehicle Weight2070 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresMax. Loading Weight555 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1515 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.