BMW Ix1 Electric Estate230kW xDrive30 M Sport 65kWh 5 Doors Auto [Pro/22kWCh]
- 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging And Data Transmission (Front Centre Console) And 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging (Rear Centre Console)Attentiveness AssistBmw Live Cockpit Plus With 10.25" Instrument Cluster And 10.7" DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCondition Based ServiceConnected Edrive ServicesDrive Off AssistantElectrically Opening/Closing Tailgate With Opening/Closing With Remote Control And Contactless Opening And ClosingIdrive ControllerLanguage Version EnglishLuxury Instrument PanelMy ModesParking Assistant With Reversing Assistant, Active Pdc, Lateral Parking Aid, Rear View Camera And Park Distance ControlPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableServotronic PasTyre Puncture Warning SystemWidescreen DisplayWireless Charging
- Ac Charging ProfessionalEdrive Exterior SoundFast Charging Cable Professional Mode 3 For Public ChargingM Adaptive SuspensionMode 2 Flexible ChargerPerformance ControlSteptronic Transmission With Double Clutch And Gear Shift PaddlesXdrive Intelligent Four Wheel Drive System
- Bmw Iconic Sound ElectricDab Digital Radio
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBadge On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateContoured Rear Spoiler In Vehicle Colour With Side Aeroblades In Black High-GlossDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFolding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper Panel With M Specific Design, In Body Colour With Inserts In Black High GlossFront Entry Sills Aluminium Inserts With M InscriptionHeated Rear WindowHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadow Line Includes B-Pillar Trim Panel/Window Cavity Cover/Window Frame/Window Guide Rail Front Doors/Door Mirrors In High Gloss BlackInvisible Exhaust TailpipeKey With M IdentificationLed 3Rd Brake Light Integrated In Rear SpoilerLed Daytime Running LightsLed Number Plate LightM Identification On The SidesM Specific Radiator Grille In Satinated AluminiumModel Inscription On Right TailgateRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Cover Painted In Bmw I BlueRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide Sill Covers With M Specific Design In Body ColourTrailer Stabilisation LogicWelcome LightingWindscreen Washer Nozzle For Rear View CameraWindscreen Wipers With Front And Rear Heated Washer Nozzles
- 12V - Power Sockets With Front Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In Front3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Upper Retaining Strap Clips Integrated Into Rear Panels Of Seat Backrests40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Interior LightingAnthracite HeadliningAnthracite Velour Front And Rear FloormatsBottle Trays In All DoorsChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsClothes Hook RearDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Console Storage CompartmentFront Door Exit LightsFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Adjustable Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentLight On Right In Luggage CompartmentM Sport Leather Steering WheelMap PocketsMiddle Centre Console Storage CompartmentRear Armrest In Door Trim PanelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment With Folding Cover Under Centre Console Armrest Cushion
- Connected Package Professional - Ix1M Sport Pro Pack - Ix1
- Abs/EbdAutomatic Hold FunctionAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Comfort Access With Keyless Access To The Vehicle Through All Doors And Tailgate, Bmw Digital Key Plus For Locking/UnlockingCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Electromechanical Parking BrakeEnergy Recovery SystemFront And Rear Brake DiscsFront And Rear Head AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationIntegrated Brake SystemPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionRear Door Child Safety LocksThree Point Seat Belts In All BeltsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateClosing System With Central LockingLocking Wheel Bolts
- Tyre Repair Kit (Including Tyre Sealant And 12V Compressor)
- Minimum Kerbweight2010 kgGross Vehicle Weight2580 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1495 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4500 mmWidth1845 mmWheelbase2692 mmWidth (including mirrors)2104 mmHeight1616 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT364Engine Torque - NM494 nmEngine Torque - MKG50.4
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeXe2b01n0
- Coin SeriesM Sport [pro] 22kwchCoin DescriptionXdrive30Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eBadge Power313Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R20Tyre Size Rear245/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 869 M Multi-SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1935Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)585Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)225Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW130Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh64.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low515WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium523WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High483WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High344WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City518WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb429WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL438WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH414WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low14.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High15.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High22.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High213.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City321.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb266.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH257WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL272WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High300.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low320WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium325Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity64.7Maximum Charging Rate - kW130
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.