BMW M3 SaloonM3 Competition 4 Doors Step Auto [M Carbon Pack]
- Active Guard PlusAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBluetooth Functionality With Apple Carplay/Android AutoBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System With 12.3" Instrument Display And High Resolution Control DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCondition Based ServiceConnected Drive ServicesDoor/Boot Open Warning LightDriving Experience SwitchHead Up DisplayIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleIlluminated Control ElementsInstrument Cluster With Extended ContentsLights On WarningM Drive ButtonsOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOil Temperature GaugeOn Board ComputerOn Board DiagnosticsOptimum Shift IndicatorOutside Temperature DisplayPull Away AssistantRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorShifting Point DisplaySpeed LimiterVariable Sport SteeringWi-Fi HotspotWidescreen Display
- Adaptive M Sport SuspensionDouble Joint Spring Strut Front AxleM Drive Professional Including Track Mode, Laptimer, Traction Control & Drift AnalyserM Sport DifferentialM Steptronic Sport Transmission With DrivelogicSafety Battery Terminal Clamp
- 8 Programmable Favourite ButtonsAuxiliary Point For Auxiliary DevicesBmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Digital RadioHarman/Kardon Loudspeaker SystemWireless Charging Tray
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic GlazingAuto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights + Automatic Windscreen WipersBlack Chrome Exhaust TailpipesBlack Model Designation BadgesBmw Emblem On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBmw High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBmw Individual Shadowline LightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesCarbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (Cfrp) Roof With High Gloss Black Roof Aerial Bulge And Roof MouldingsDay Time Running LightDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDoor Sill Finishers With Aluminium InsertsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear Windows With One Touch/Convenient Open/Close FunctionFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Apron Plastic In Body ColourFront And Rear Bumper SystemHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeat Protection, Sun Protection GlazingHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffHeated Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Frameless Kidney Grille With M BadgeHigh Gloss Black Lower Bumper Edges, Side Sills And Diffuser Edge BindingLed Number Plate LightLed Tail Lights With 3D L-Shaped Led Light DesignM DesignationM Sport Entry Door Sill StripsMirror Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side, Convex On Passenger SideRear BootRear Fog LightsRear ReflectorsRear Right M3 Competition InscriptionRear Side Wing DoorsReversing LightShark Fin Roof AerialStrakes In Front Side Panel, Black Matt/Black High-Gloss, With Model BadgeVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay2 X 12 V Power Sockets (Luggage Compartment And Front Centre Console)2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging And Data Transmission In Front Centre Console2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging In Rear Centre Console3 Folding Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient Door Handle LightAmbient Lighting For Instrument PanelAmbient Lighting For Storage CompartmentAmbient Lighting Front And RearAmbient Lighting In Door PanelsAnthracite HeadliningBattery In Luggage CompartmentCarbon Fibre Centre Console Incl. Cover For Cupholders And Storage CompartmentCarbon Fibre Decorative Steering Wheel FinishersCarbon Fibre Shift PaddlesCarbon Fibre Strip In Instrument Panel On Front Passenger SideCentre Console Armrest With Storage CompartmentCompartment In Front Of CupholderDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors + CoversDynamic Ambient Interior LightingElectric Front Seats + Driver MemoryEnglish HandbookFloor Mats In VelourFolding Rear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFootwell LightingFront And Rear Ambient Footwell LightingFront And Rear Door Exit LightsFront Door Storage Bins With Bottle HolderFront Interior LightFront Isofix Attachment + Airbag DeactivationFront Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentFront Seats Lumbar SupportFront/Rear Door ArmrestsGearshift Lever With Embossed M BadgeHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsInterior Mirror LightingIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsLockable/Illuminated GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingManual 40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Two Tilt Positions For BackrestMultifunction Steering WheelRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsThree Zone Automatic Air ConditioningThrough Loading SystemToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Additional Storage Compartment Pack - M3Connected Package Professional - M3High Gloss Shadowline Exterior Trim Pack - M3M Carbon Pack - M3
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbs/EbdAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Energy RegenerationBrake Fade CompensationCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Compound Structure Brake DiscsCrash SensorDigital KeyDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control With M Dynamic ModeDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Front And Rear Head AirbagsFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHill Start AssistM Sport Seat BeltsRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Centre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingElectronic ImmobiliserThatcham Cat 1 Remote AlarmVehicle Key With 4 Buttons Including The Integrated Key
- Galvanic Finish To Control SurroundsHigh Gloss Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2210 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresMax. Loading Weight480 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4794 cmWidth1903 cmWheelbase2857 cmWidth (including mirrors)2068 cmHeight1433 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low18.7WLTP - MPG - Medium28.5WLTP - MPG - High33.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb28.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL28.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low15.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP510 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW375 kwEngine Power - RPM6250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT479Engine Torque - NM650 nmEngine Torque - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG66.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeS58b30t0
- Coin SeriesM3 Comp [m Carbon]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power510Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front275/35 R19Tyre Size Rear285/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke - 826mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low344WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL223
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.