BMW X5 EstatexDrive30d MHT xLine 5 Doors Auto [7 Seat]
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment2 Individual Folding 3Rd Row Seats3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowElectric Adjustable Lumbar Support With Height And Depth Adjustment In BackrestElectric Front Seat Adjustment With Driver And Front Passenger Memory FunctionFoldable Rear Centre Armrest With 2 Cupholders And Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimHeadrests For All SeatsLuggage Compartment Separating NetSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Spoke Sport Leather Steering WheelVelour Floormats
- Ambient Light Interior Pack In Combination With Third Row Seating - X5Driving Assistant Pack With Radar Based Driver Assistance System - X5Expanded Exterior Mirror Pack - X5/X5 MLuggage Compartment Pack For 7 Seater - X5
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsActive ProtectionAirbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag Deactivation + Knee AirbagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Energy RegenerationCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting + Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionHill Start AssistantMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemTyre Pressure SensorsVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemLocking Wheel Bolts
- Sensatec Instrument Panel
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsAluminium Roof RailsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHigh Beam AssistantLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake Light In Rear SpoilerVariable Intermittent Rear Wash/Wipe
- Adaptive 2-Axle Front And Rear Air SuspensionDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering Wheel
- Attentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Recovery SystemBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceCruise Control With Brake AssistEcall Emergency Call SystemEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingIntegrated Owner's HandbookPasSpeed LimiterWi-Fi Hotspot
- HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb190 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh215 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel186 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High196Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High161Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low271Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium173
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2993 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmEngine CodeB57d30o3Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low10.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb38.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel39.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High37.7Wltp - Mpg - High46.3Wltp - Mpg - Low27.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium42.8
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power286Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD Xdrive MhtCoin SeriesXline [7 Seat]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746PManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.3 secEngine Power - Bhp286 bhpEngine Power - Kw210 kwEngine Power - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm650 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed145 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front265/50 R19Tyre Size Rear265/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleV Spoke - Style 734Wheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1765 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4935 mmWheelbase2975 mmWidth2004 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2218 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Vehicle Weight3175 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1870 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)650 litresMax. Loading Weight880 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2295 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.