BMW X5 EstatexDrive50e M Sport 5 Doors Auto
- Attentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit + With Curved 12.3 Instrument Cluster/14.9 Central Display,Nav/Tuner With Diversity Reception,Rds/4Glte/Remote Software UpgradeBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceCruise Control With Brake AssistEcall Emergency Call SystemEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingIntegrated Owner's HandbookPasSpeed LimiterWi-Fi Hotspot
- Adaptive 2-Axle Front And Rear Air SuspensionDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Steptronic Sport Automatic Transmission And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering Wheel
- Hi-Fi Loudspeaker System
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake Light In Rear SpoilerVariable Intermittent Rear Wash/Wipe
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowFoldable Rear Centre Armrest With 2 Cupholders And Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimHeadrests For All SeatsLuggage Compartment Separating NetSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Spoke Sport M Leather Steering WheelVelour Floormats
- Ambient Light Interior Pack - X5Driving Assistant Pack With Radar Based Driver Assistance System - X5Expanded Exterior Mirror Pack - X5/X5 MM Aerodynamics Pack - X5
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsAcoustic Protection For PedestriansActive ProtectionAirbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag Deactivation + Knee AirbagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Energy RegenerationCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting + Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionHill Start AssistantM Sport Blue Painted Brake Calipers With 'M' DesignationMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemTyre Pressure SensorsVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemLocking Wheel Bolts
- Sensatec Instrument Panel
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh29.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)840Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)525Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)270Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage74500Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity25.7Wltp - Aer (Km) - City120Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb97Wltp - Aer (Miles) - City74.6Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb60.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City24.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb28.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh28.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel22.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High34.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High24.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low25.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium23.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City2.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High1.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High2.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium2.6Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Kwh/100Km) - Comb28.2Wltp - Ec Ac Ch Dep (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.2Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb23.9Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh24.6Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel23.5Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.6Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.5Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.6Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City120Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb105Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh103Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel107Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Extra High85Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - High118Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Low114Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Medium122Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City74.6Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb65.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh64Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel66.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Extra High52.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - High73.3Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Low70.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Medium75.8
- HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb213Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High216Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High186Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low298Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium192Wltp - Co2 Charge Depleting (G/Km) - Comb8Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb20Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh21Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel19
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeXb1151u2Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (L/100Km) - Comb0.1Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (Mpg) - Comb2824.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb9.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High9.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High8.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low13.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium8.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb30.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High29.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High34.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low21.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium33.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb0.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh0.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel0.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb313.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh313.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel353.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power489Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE XdriveCoin SeriesM SportGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.8 secEngine Power - Bhp489 bhpEngine Power - Kw360 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft516 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm700 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front275/45 R20Tyre Size Rear305/40 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel StyleStar Spoke - Style 740MWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1755 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4935 mmWheelbase2975 mmWidth2004 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2218 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69 litresGross Vehicle Weight3200 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1720 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresMax. Loading Weight780 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2420 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.