Byd Atto 3 Hatchback150kW Comfort 60kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.8" Electric Rotary Touchscreen2 X Front Parking Radar4 X Rear Parking Radar5" Tft Full Lcd Instrument PanelAdaptive Cruise Control And Intelligent Cruise ControlBlind Spot DetectionByd DilinkDab Radio And Fm RadioEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Lane Keep AssistForward Collision WarningIntelligent Speed Limit Information And Intelligent Speed Limit ControlLane Change AssistLane Keep AssistPower Assisted SteeringRear Collision WarningRear Cross Traffic Alert And Rear Cross Traffic BrakeSmartphone Wireless ChargingTraffic Sign RecognitionVoice Control System
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerMode 2 Charging Cable-Type FMode 3 Type 2 Charging Cable
- 8 Speaker Audio System
- 4 X One-Touch Lift Window With Anti-Clamping FunctionAluminum Roof RailAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsElectric Panoramic Srunroof With Anti-ClampingElectrically Folding And Heated Exterior MirrorsFollow Me Home LightingFootlights For Exterior Rear View MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed TaillightsMetallic PaintRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Power Sockets2 X Front Usb Charge Port (1 X Type A , 1 X Type C)2 X Rear Usb Charge Port (1 X Type A , 1 X Type C)3 Individual Rear Seats3 Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCenter Armrest With Dual CupholderDriver And Front Passenger FootlightsDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDriver Seat With 6-Way Electric AdjustmentFour Led Door LightsFront Led Reading LightsFront Passenger Seat With 4-Way Electric AdjustmentFront Seat File BagHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsIntegrated Front HeadrestsMonochrome Ambient Lighting DoorknobPanoramic Sunroof SunshadePm2.5 Air FilterRear Seat Air VentsRear Seats Center HeadrestRear Side Led Reading LightsRear Trunk Parcel ShelfRhythm-Reactive Multi-Colour Ambient Lighting Door Panel And PadSingle Front Passenger SeatVegan Leather Multi-Function Steering WheelVegan Leather Seats With Red PipingVelour Floor Mats
- 2 Isofix In Outer Rear Seats And 1 Isofix In Front Passenger Seat3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Auto Vehicle Hold FunctionAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemBelt With Pretensioner And Force LimiterChild Locks On Rear DoorsComfort StopDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger's AirbagDirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring SystemDoor Opening WarningDriver's AirbagElectronic Brake DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front Center AirbagFront Passenger AirbagFront Side Air Curtain AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Decent ControlIntegrated Park BrakeMechanical Child Safety LockPanoramic ViewerSeatbelt WarningTraction Control
- 2 E-Key And 1 Nfc KeyKeyless Entry And Start
- 18" Alloy WheelsContinental Tyres - 235/50 R18
- Battery Capacity In Kwh60.48Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)582Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)390Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw150Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)44Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw150Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw150Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage120000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity60.48Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City12Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City5.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City565Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb420Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City351Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb261
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesComfortGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738DNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %74Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.3 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft229 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg31.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm310 nmEngine Torque - Rpm0 rpmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesTyre Size Front235/50 R18Tyre Size Rear235/50 R18Wheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1615 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4455 mmWheelbase2720 mmWidth1875 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2050 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2160 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1338 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)555 litresMax. Loading Weight410 kgMax. Roof Load50 kgMinimum Kerbweight1750 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.