Dacia Jogger Estate1.0 TCe Expression 5 Doors
- 3.5" Tft Instrument Panel With On-Board ComputerBlind Spot WarningCheck Control SystemCruise Control And Speed LimiterE-Call (Emergency Call)Eco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringExterior Temperature DisplayFront Parking SensorsOne Touch IndicatorsRear Parking SensorsRev CounterReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorStop/Start SystemVoice Control For Telephone And Radio
- Exhaust Particle Filter
- 8" Media Display - Dab Radio, Smartphone Replication, Bluetooth, 4 Speakers, Apple Carplay And Android AutoUsb Connection For Data Transfer And ChargingUsb Socket
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersAuto LightingAutomatic WipersBlack Longitudinal Roof BarsBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front And Rear BumpersChrome Radiator GrilleDark GlassDrivers One Touch Electric WindowsElectric Headlight AdjustmentElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFront Led Indicator LightsHeadlights With Led Low Beam IlluminationHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Rear Brake LightInitial Anti-Corrosion TreatmentLed Automatic Daytime Running LightsModular Roof BarsRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTowbar PreparationTransversal Emblem And White Highlights On Front Air Vent GridY-Shaped Led Lighting Signature
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding 2Nd Row Seats12V Socket In Front12V Socket In Rear Of Vehicle2 Independently Folding And Removable 3Rd Row Seats2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Load Hooks3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Lashing RingsAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightDriver And Passenger Vanity Mirror With CoverElastic StrapsFabric UpholsteryFixed Smartphone Holder On DashboardGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With ArmrestHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight And Depth Manually Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Central Armrest With Console StorageIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsLidded Storage Bin Within The Centre ConsoleMultifunction Steering WheelRear Ceiling LightRear Door PocketsSatin Chrome Air VentsSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Feel Steering WheelSteering Wheel ControlsTimed Interior LightUnder Floor Storage In Luggage Area
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking System (Aebs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Not Fastened WarningDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Electronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake Assist (Eba)Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist (Hsa)Side Airbags (Thorax And Curtains - Front/Rear)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmAutomatic Central LockingEngine ImmobiliserKeyless EntryRemote Central Locking
- Decopart On Instrument Panel And Door With Textile
- 16" Flex Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1205 kgGross Vehicle Weight1862 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMax. Loading Weight657 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)160 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1807 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4547 cmWidth1848 cmWheelbase2898 cmWidth (including mirrors)2007 cmHeight1632 cmHeight (including roof rails)1691 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP109 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2900 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.34 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeH5d 490/ Md
- Coin SeriesExpressionCoin DescriptionTceSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %70NCAP Child Occupant Protection %69NCAP Pedestrian Protection %41NCAP Safety Assist %39NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 091Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130
- WLTP - MPG - Low42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium53.3WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.