Dacia Jogger Estate1.0 TCe Extreme 5 Doors
- 3.5" Tft Instrument Panel With On-Board ComputerBlind Spot WarningCheck Control SystemCruise Control And Speed LimiterE-Call (Emergency Call)Eco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringExtended Grip SwitchExterior Temperature DisplayFront Parking SensorsOne Touch IndicatorsRear Parking SensorsRev CounterReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorStop/Start SystemVoice Control For Telephone And Radio
- Exhaust Particle Filter
- 8" Medianav With Dab Radio, Wifi Smartphone Replication, Bluetooth, 6 Speakers With Apple Carplay/Android Auto And Extra MapUsb Connection For Data Transfer And ChargingUsb Socket
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersAuto LightingAutomatic WipersBlack Longitudinal Roof BarsBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Front And Rear BumpersChrome Radiator GrilleCopper Brown "Stepway" Marking On Roof BarCopper Brown Deco Part On Fog Lamp AreaCopper Brown Door MirrorsDark GlassDoor Sills In Topographic PatternDrivers One Touch Electric WindowsElectric Headlight AdjustmentElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFront Led Indicator LightsHeadlights With Led Low Beam IlluminationHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Rear Brake LightInitial Anti-Corrosion TreatmentLateral Sticker With Topographic PatternLed Automatic Daytime Running LightsModular Roof BarsRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSnorkel Sticker With Topographic PatternTowbar PreparationTransversal Emblem And White Highlights On Front Air Vent GridY-Shaped Led Lighting Signature
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding 2Nd Row Seats12V Socket In Front12V Socket In Rear Of Vehicle2 Independently Folding And Removable 3Rd Row Seats2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Load Hooks3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Lashing RingsAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightCopper Brown Animation On Air VentsCopper Brown Doors Deco PartsDriver And Passenger Vanity Mirror With CoverElastic StrapsFabric UpholsteryFixed Smartphone Holder On DashboardFront And Rear Rubber Mats With Topographic PatternGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With ArmrestHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight And Depth Manually Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Central Armrest With Console StorageIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsLidded Storage Bin Within The Centre ConsoleMicro-Cloud Grey Fabric On DashboardMultifunction Steering WheelRear Ceiling LightRear Door PocketsSatin Chrome Air VentsSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Tray TablesSoft Feel Steering WheelSteering Wheel ControlsTimed Interior LightUnder Floor Storage In Luggage Area
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking System (Aebs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Not Fastened WarningDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Electronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake Assist (Eba)Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist (Hsa)Side Airbags (Thorax And Curtains - Front/Rear)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmAutomatic Central LockingEngine ImmobiliserKeyless EntryRemote Central Locking
- Decopart On Instrument Panel And Door With TextileShiny Black Shark Antenna
- 16" Black Alloy Wheels With Copper Brown Dacia Logo
- Co0.234Hc0.024Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.023ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb130 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)81.3 mmEngine CodeH5d 490/ MdEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb48.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High43.5Wltp - Mpg - High57.6Wltp - Mpg - Low42.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium53.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTceCoin SeriesExtremeGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %70Ncap Child Occupant Protection %69Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 091Ncap Pedestrian Protection %41Ncap Safety Assist %39Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.2 secEngine Power - Bhp109 bhpEngine Power - Kw81 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2900 rpmTop Speed114 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1632 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1691 mmLength4547 mmWheelbase2898 mmWidth1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2007 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1862 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1807 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)160 litresMax. Loading Weight615 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMinimum Kerbweight1247 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.