Dacia Sandero Hatchback1.0 Tce Expression 5 Doors
- 15" Flex Wheels With Full Wheel Cap
- Decopart On Instrument Panel And Door With Textile
- Automatic Central LockingEngine ImmobiliserKeyless EntryRemote Central Locking
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbs And Emergency Brake AssistAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemChild Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Esp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerTyre Pressure Monitor
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12 Volt Front Socket12 Volt Rear Socket3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Rear BenchDriver And Passenger Vanity Mirror With CoverFabric UpholsteryFixed Smartphone Holder On DashboardFog Grey Air VentsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With ArmrestHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight/Depth Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Feel Steering Wheel
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersAuto LightingAutomatic WipersBlack Radiator GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsDrivers One Touch Electric WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Body Coloured BumpersFront Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Automatic Daytime Running LightsLed Y Shape Dacia Signature LightingRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTinted Windows
- 8" Media Display - Dab Radio, Smartphone Replication, Bluetooth, 4 Speakers, Apple Carplay And Android AutoPre-Wiring For Radio And SpeakersUsb Connection For Data Transfer And ChargingUsb Socket
- 3.5" Tft Instrument Panel With On-Board ComputerCruise Control With Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemEco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringRear Parking SensorsRev CounterReversing CameraStop/Start System
- Co0.317Hc0.04Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.023ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb119 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)81.34 mmEngine CodeH4d 470/ M5Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High49.6Wltp - Mpg - High62.8Wltp - Mpg - Low42.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium57.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power90Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTceCoin SeriesExpressionGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %70Ncap Child Occupant Protection %72Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 092Ncap Pedestrian Protection %41Ncap Safety Assist %42Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)12.2 secEngine Power - Bhp91 bhpEngine Power - Kw67 kwEngine Power - Rpm4600 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft118 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg16.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm160 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2100 rpmTop Speed109 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Height1499 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4088 mmWheelbase2604 mmWidth1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2007 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1561 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1108 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)328 litresMax. Loading Weight477 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked570 kgMinimum Kerbweight1084 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.