FIAT 500 Electric Cabrio87kW Red 42kWh 2 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touchscreen Infotainment With Navigation7" Tft Instrument ClusterAttention AssistBluetooth ConnectivityCruise ControlDusk SensorE-CallEv Mode SelectorIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Power Assist SteeringTraffic Sign RecognitionUconnect Live ServiceVehicle Start ButtonWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- 85Kw Fast ChargeMode 3 Charging Cable
- 2X Front Usb Port4 SpeakersDab Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightChromed Daylight OpeningDrivers One Touch Power Window Up/DownElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsHalogen HeadlampsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsRed Logo On C-PillarUnique Exterior Red Finished Door Mirror CoversUnique Exterior Red Finished Front Logo And MoustacheUnique Exterior Red Finished Wheel Centre HubcapsWelcome Lighting
- 2 Seat Bench In Second Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningAuxilliary 12V Power SocketCentre Console StorageEco Leather Steering WheelFabric Upholstery With Red DashboardFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsRed Kit Inclues Cabin Air Filter, Antibacterial Treatment On Surfaces And Sanitiser DispenserRed Logo On Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatSpecific Floor Mats With Red LogoSteering Wheel With Audio Controls
- 7 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Side, Window And Drivers Knee AirbagsAbs/EbdAutonomous Emergency BrakingBrake Assist FunctionCurtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door LockingKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- 16" Alloy WheelsFix And Go Puncture Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh42Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)915Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)255Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw85Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage99630Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity37.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh14.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel14.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel4.3Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh435Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel441Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh299Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel320Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel274Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh186Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel199
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power118Based On Id94317Coin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesRedGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %76Ncap Child Occupant Protection %80Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %67Ncap Safety Assist %67Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9 secEngine Power - Bhp118 bhpEngine Power - Kw87 kwEngine Power - RpmNot AvailableEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft162 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg22.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm220 nmTop Speed93 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1527 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3632 mmWheelbase2322 mmWidth1683 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1900 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1805 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresMax. Loading Weight400 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1405 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.