FIAT 500 Electric Hatchback70kW Icon 24kWh 3 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touchscreen Infotainment With Navigation7" Tft Instrument ClusterAttention AssistBluetooth ConnectivityDusk SensorE-CallEv Mode SelectorFront Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed AssistPower Assist SteeringTraffic Sign InformationTraffic Sign RecognitionUconnect Live ServiceVehicle Start ButtonWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- 85Kw Fast ChargeMode 3 Charging Cable
- 2X Front Usb PortDab Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightDriver And Passenger's One Touch Up/Down Electric WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWelcome Lighting
- 2 Seat Bench In Second RowAutomatic Air ConditioningAuxilliary 12V Power SocketEco Leather Steering WheelFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel With Audio Controls
- 7 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Side, Window And Drivers Knee AirbagsAbs/EbdAutonomous Emergency BrakingBrake Assist FunctionCurtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door LockingKeyless GoPassive Entry And Wearable KeyRemote Central Locking
- Fix And Go Puncture Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh24Battery Charge Slow Kw2.3Battery Charge Slow Percentage0-100Battery Charge Slow Time (Minutes)525Battery Charge Fast Kw11Battery Charge Fast Percentage0-100Battery Charge Fast Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Rapid Kw50Battery Charge Rapid Percentage0-80Battery Charge Rapid Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Super Charge KwNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge PercentageNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge Time (Minutes)Not AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage99630Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity21.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb13Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb190Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb118
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesIconGeneration Mark3Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %76Ncap Child Occupant Protection %80Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %67Ncap Safety Assist %67Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.5 secEngine Power - Bhp95 bhpEngine Power - Kw70 kwEngine Power - RpmNot AvailableEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft162 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg22.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm220 nmTop Speed84 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1527 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3632 mmWheelbase2322 mmWidth1683 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1900 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Fiat 500e with a fully charged battery?
The Fiat 500e has a 24kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 118 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 95 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Fiat 500e has an official WLTP range of up to 118 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 70 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Fiat 500e will achieve a real-world range of 95 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 60 miles in the winter months and closer to 80 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Fiat 500e at home?
The Fiat 500e will charge from 0-100% in 4 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Fiat 500e would take around 12 hours to charge!What’s the quickest I can charge the Fiat 500e?
Charging your Fiat 500e can take as little as 20 minutes with the right charger. The Fiat 500e is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 50kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 20 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Fiat 500e?
The Fiat 500e is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Fiat 500e accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Fiat 500e accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 50kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Fiat 500e?
The Fiat 500e comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Fiat 500e automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Fiat 500e have?
The Fiat 500e has a maximum power output of 70kW which equates to 94 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Fiat 500e?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Fiat 500e would cost £8.16.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £15.12 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Fiat 500e will cost approximately £859 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,329 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £111 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Fiat 500e and does it cover the battery?
The Fiat 500e comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Fiat 500e.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Fiat 500e?
The Fiat 500e comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Automatic Air-Con, Lane Keep Assist and Front Parking Sensors.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.