FIAT 500x Hatchback1.5 Hybrid 48V 5 Doors DDCT
- 3.5" Colour Tft7" Hd Touchscreen Dab Radio With Bluetooth,3D Navigation, Aux-In And Usb In Central TunnelApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlDrowsy Driver DetectionDusk SensorE-CallFront Parking SensorLane Assist With Intelligent Speed Assist And Traffic Sign RecognitionParkview Rear Parking CameraPower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorStop/Start System
- Active Roll Mitigation
- 6 SpeakersUsb Port
- 3Rd Brake LightBlack Bumpers And Side SkirtingBlack Electrically Adjustable Door MirrorsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front And Rear WindowsFront And Rear Skid PlatesFront Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionHeated Door MirrorsHeated Front WindshieldHeated Rear Windows With Wash WipeLed Tail LightsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperSatin Chrome Inserts Tailgate, Door Handles, Front MouldingUrban Body Look
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Dual Zone Climate ControlAuxilliary 12V Power SocketCloth UpholsteryCooled GloveboxCourtesy Light On SunvisorFiat Monogram SeatsFront ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Sliding ArmrestHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelLight Grey Headliner And PillarsParcel ShelfSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatTechno Leather Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsThird Rear HeadrestTwo Rear Head Restraints
- Led Lights Pack - 500XLed Pack - 500X
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Side And WindowBrake Assistance SystemChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Asr, Msr, Hill Holder, Abs, Ebd, Erm,Dst, BasFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHeight Adjustable SeatbeltsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Chromed Silver Dashboard LogoCold Grey Dashboard
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1405 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1000 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.05
- Length4269 mmWidth1796 mmWheelbase2570 mmWidth (including mirrors)2025 mmHeight1595 mmHeight (including roof rails)1603 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.2 mmCC1469 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin DescriptionHybrid 48vStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719dBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.