FIAT 500x Hatchback1.5 Hybrid 48V RED 5 Doors DDCT [18" Alloy]
- 3.5" Colour Tft7" Hd Touchscreen Dab Radio With Bluetooth,3D Navigation, Aux-In And Usb In Central TunnelApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlDrowsy Driver DetectionDusk SensorE-CallLane Assist With Intelligent Speed Assist And Traffic Sign RecognitionPower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorStop/Start System
- Active Roll Mitigation
- 6 SpeakersUsb Port
- 3Rd Brake LightBody Colour Bumpers And Side SkirtingDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front And Rear WindowsFront Grid Red MoustacheHeated Rear Windows With Wash WipeLed Tail LightsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRed Electrically Adjustable Door MirrorsRed LogoRed Logo On B-PillarRed Wheels HubcapSatin Chrome Inserts Tailgate, Door Handles, Front MouldingSport Body Look
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Front Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Dual Zone Climate ControlAuxilliary 12V Power SocketBlack Floor Mats With Red StitchingCooled GloveboxCourtesy Light On SunvisorFabric Upholstery With Red DetailingFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelParcel ShelfRed Dashboard With 500 Logo In BlackSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatTechno Leather Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsTwo Rear Head Restraints
- Comfort Package - 500X RedLed Lights Pack - 500XLed Pack - 500XMagic Eye Pack - 500XRed Healthy Cabin Pack - 500X
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Side And WindowBrake Assistance SystemChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Asr, Msr, Hill Holder, Abs, Ebd, Erm,Dst, BasFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHeight Adjustable SeatbeltsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb133 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh136 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel133 g/km
- CamshaftSohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1469 ccCompression Ratio12.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.2 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh44.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybrid 48VCoin SeriesRed [18" Alloy]Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.4 secEngine Power - Bhp130 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft177 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg24.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm240 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed121 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1595 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1603 mmLength4269 mmWheelbase2570 mmWidth1796 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2025 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1000 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1405 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.05
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.