FIAT Panda Hatchback0.9 TwinAir  Cross 4x4 [Touchscreen] 5 Doors
- 7" Touchscreen With Apple Car Play And Android AutoAll Terrain Selector Switch With 3 Modes (Auto, Off-Road, Hill Descent Control)All Wheel Drive (Including Eld System)Dual Drive PasEmergency Services Call SystemOutside Temperature DisplayOutside Temperature SensorRear Parking SensorStop/Start SystemTailgateTrip Computer
- Larger 120 Amp AlternatorRear Differential Gear Locking
- 4 SpeakersBluetooth Radio With Smartphone Cradle, Usb And Dab
- Black Bodyside MouldingsBlack Door HandlesBlack Side SkirtsBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Exhaust TailpipeCross Body Coloured Bumpers And Skid PlateCross StylingDusk And Rain SensorsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Tow Hooks In Brilliant RedHeated Rear Window+Rear Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsThermal WindowsThird Brake LightUltrashine Silver Roof RailsUltrashine Silver Side Mouldings With Cross LogoVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Power Sockets3 Rear HeadrestsAuto Climate ControlBi-Colour Cloth/Eco Leather UpholsteryDriver's Sun Visor With Vanity MirrorFive Seat With 40/60 Split Folding Rear Seat With Three Rear Seatbelts And Head RestraintsFront Spot Light With TimerHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Centre ConsoleIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLeather Gear KnobPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Audio Controls
- Comfort Kit - Panda
- Abs/EbdAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Assist FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDefault Brake CalipersDriver And Passenger AirbagsEsc With Asr + Hill HolderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Descent ControlSeat Belt ReminderTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWindow Airbags
- ImmobiliserRemote Control Central Door Locking
- Antracite DashboardHot Black Eco Leather Door Panels
- 15" Style Alloy WheelsSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1165 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)225 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)870 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.7
- Length3705 cmWidth1662 cmWheelbase2300 cmWidth (including mirrors)1882 cmHeight1657 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL35.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed102 mphEngine Power - BHP85 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW63 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT107Engine Torque - NM145 nmEngine Torque - RPM1900 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86 mmCC875 ccCylinders2Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesCross 4x4 [touch]Coin DescriptionTwinair Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078uNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %45NCAP Child Occupant Protection %16NCAP Pedestrian Protection %47NCAP Safety Assist %7Badge Power85Badge Engine CC0.9 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/55 R15Tyre Size Rear185/55 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleOff RoadAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)131 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL156
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.