Hyundai Bayon Hatchback1.0 TGDi 48V MHEV SE Connect 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Digital Supervision Cluster8" Touchscreen Display Audio + Smart Device IntegrationBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control With Speed LimiterDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Assist With Pedestrian Monitoring And Cycle DetectionLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoRear Parking SensorsRear View CameraTrip Computer
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Speakers With 2 TweetersDab RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb And Aux Connection In Front
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBlack Finish Window SurroundsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBulb Type Rear Combination LightsElectric Adjustment And Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapGloss Black Radiator GrilleHalogen HeadlampsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingRoof RailsShark Fin AntennaStatic Cornering LightsTinted Windshield
- 12V Power Outlet In Front Console3 Rear Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsBlue Interior Mood LightingCabin And Luggage Compartment Interior LightingCloth Seat TrimDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustmentHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Driver/Passenger Vanity MirrorInterior Front Map Reading LightLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage BoardManual Air ConditioningSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency BrakingChildproof Rear Door LocksElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points - RearTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Stability Management
- DeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Control Central LockingSpeed Sensitive Automatic Door Locking
- Black Mono Interior Trim
- 16" Alloy WheelsMichelin Tyre BrandTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1145 kgGross Vehicle Weight1680 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1110 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)321 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1115 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4180 cmWidth1775 cmWheelbase2580 cmHeight1500 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT127Engine Torque - NM172 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe ConnectCoin DescriptionTgdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %67NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.