Hyundai i10 Hatchback1.0 MPi Premium 5 Doors [Tech Pack]
- 8" Touchscreen Centre Console Display Audio With Smart Device Integration, Navigation, Live Services And DabApple Car Play/Android AutoBluelink TelematicsBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise ControlDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemIntelligent Speed Limit WarningIsg - Idle Stop And GoLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasPasRear View CameraRoadside AssistanceTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- 2 Front/2 Rear SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb Socket
- 1 Speed Non Intermittent Rear Windscreen WiperBi-Function Projection HeadlightsBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFront Grille In Glossy BlackFront Intermittent WipersHalogen HeadlightsHeated Rear WindowHigh Beam AssistIndicator Light On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake Light
- 12V Power Outlet - Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Flat To Floor Rear SeatsAuto Light ControlBottle Holders In Front/Rear Doors + Front Centre ConsoleCabin And Luggage Compartment Interior LightingClimate ControlDriver + Passenger Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HoldersFront Door PocketsFront Head Restraints - Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentGlove CompartmentHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Steering ColumnIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobMetal Paint Effect Interior Door HandlesRear Door PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatVertical Adjustment Rear Head Restraints
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking (Aeb) With Forward Collision Warning SystemBrake Assist FunctionChildproof Rear Door LocksElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserPerimeter AlarmRemote Central LockingSecond Remote KeySpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)104 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb120 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Combined (Mpg)62.8Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)72.4Ec Urban (Mpg)50.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High49.6Wltp - Mpg - High62.8Wltp - Mpg - Low44.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium57.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power67Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionMpiCoin SeriesPremium [Tech Pack]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 075EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %69Ncap Child Occupant Protection %75Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %52Ncap Safety Assist %59Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)14.6 secEngine Power - Bhp67 bhpEngine Power - Kw49 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft71 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg9.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm96 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3750 rpmTop Speed97 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/45 R16Tyre Size Rear195/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1480 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3670 mmWheelbase2425 mmWidth1680 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresGross Vehicle Weight1410 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)252 litresMax. Loading Weight489 kgMinimum Kerbweight921 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.72
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.