Hyundai Tucson Estate1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid N Line 5 Doors 4WD Auto
- 10.25" Super Vision Instrument Cluster10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Mapcare And Live ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth SystemCruise ControlDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - Car, Pedestrian And CycleFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed Limit AssistLane Follow AssistLane Keep AssistPasRev CounterReversing CameraTailgate Open Warning LightTrip ComputerTrip OdometerVoice RecognitionWater Temperature GaugeWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 7.2 Kw On Board ChargerShift By Wire Gear Selector (Sbw)Type 2 For Mode 2 Ac Charging Via 3-Point Plug
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Speakers With 2 TweetersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb Connections In Front And Rear
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Headlamp BezelsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Wheel ArchesDark Chrome Effect Radiator GrilleElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Anti-Trap Mechanism And One Touch ControlFront Fog LightsGloss Black Door Frame MouldingHigh Beam AssistHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsMfr - Led Headlight With Static Bending LightN Line Body Coloured Side MouldingsN Line Design Front GrilleN Line Exclusive Front And Rear BumpersN Line Rear Spoiler With FinsPositioning Lights - LedPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingRoof RailsSilver Front And Rear Skid PlateSports Twin Tip Exhaust And DiffuserTinted Glass With Windscreen Shade BandTrailer Stability Assist
- 12V Power Outlets In Front Console And Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head Restraints (Up And Down)Alloy PedalsAmbient LightingBlack HeadlinerCupholders In Rear ArmrestDoor Courtesy LightsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Led Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Pocket Bottle HoldersFront Passenger Seat Lumbar AdjustmentHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated/Air Conditioned Glove CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLeather/Suede UpholsteryLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage CoverLuggage HooksManual Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatMap And Reading LightsN Line Logo On Steering WheelReclining Rear SeatsRetractable Load CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses Holder
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetAirbag - Front, Front Side, Curtain And Centre Front AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemBrake Assist FunctionChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain Airbag Roll Over SensorDownhill Brake ControlElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Multi-Collision BrakingOuter Rear Seatbelt Height AdjustmentSeatbelt Height Adjustment For Front SeatsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display - TpmsVehicle Stability Management
- AlarmDeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop ButtonSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- 19" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh13.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)102Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage125000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.5Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.7Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb62Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb38
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb31
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCompression Ratio10.5 : 1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75.6 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)89 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb7.248Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb39Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb201.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power265Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTgdi Plug-In HybridCoin SeriesN LineGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %86Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %66Ncap Safety Assist %70Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.6 secEngine Power - Bhp265 bhpEngine Power - Kw195 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft258 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg35.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm350 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1653 mmLength4500 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidth1865 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresGross Vehicle Weight2415 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1737 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)558 litresMax. Loading Weight597 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1350 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1818 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Hyundai Tucson?
The Hyundai Tucson is 4500mm long and 1865mm wide. The wheelbase is 2680mm and it is 1651mm high.Is Hyundai Tucson 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Hyundai Tucson is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Hyundai Tucson?
The Hyundai Tucson has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Hyundai Tucson?
The Hyundai Tucson comes with a 5-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Hyundai Tucson have as standard?
All Tucsons get a digital driver display and infotainment touchscreen, so even the base SE Connect is worthy of your consideration. It also offers 17-inch alloys, sat nav and rear parking sensors with a reversing camera.Why is the Hyundai Tucson so popular?
Edgy exterior styling, a well-built interior, and plenty of passenger and luggage space mark the Hyundai Tucson out as a popular SUV to lease. Add in a range of efficient engines and the latest tech, and you have a very competent offering in this segment.Is the Hyundai Tucson the same as a Kia Sportage?
Hyundai and Kia share many components across various models, and the Hyundai Tucson and Kia Sportage are closely related. Engines and infotainment systems are often very similar, but each has its own unique styling and trim packages.Does the Hyundai Tucson have parking sensors?
Every Tucson comes standard with rear parking sensors and a rear-view camera. Further up the range, advanced safety assists and all-round parking sensors become available.What Hyundai Tucson trim levels are available?
There are 5 distinct trim levels to pick from. The SE Connect and Premium offer a decent amount of standard spec, while the N Line/N Line S variants give the Tucson a sportier visual edge. The Ultimate trim is packed with the most tech and convenience features.How much boot space does the Hyundai Tucson have?
You get a very generous 620 litres of boot space with the rear seats up, and with the 2nd folded down this capacity increases to 1795 litres. Both figures eclipse rivals like the Volkswagen Tiguan, Mazda CX-5 and Nissan Qashqai. Hybrid models are fractionally less spacious, offering between 577 and 616 litres.