Jaguar XE Saloon2.0 D200 R-Dynamic S 4 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Condition MonitorE-CallElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidIncontrol Remote PremiumJaguar Drive ControlLane Keep AssistNavigation Pro SystemOutside Temperature GaugePro Services And Wifi HotspotPush Button StarterService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- Dab Digital Audio BroadcastDynamic Volume ControlIncontrol AppsIncontrol ProtectPivi Pro Connected
- Animated Directional IndicatorsApproach LampsAutomatic HeadlampsAutomatic Headlight LevellingBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Front And Rear Bumper InsertsElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapGrained Black Lower MeshGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Rear WindscreenJaguar Script And LeaperR Dynamic BadgeRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake LightTrailer Stability AssistVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12 Way Heated Electric Driver Memory Front Seats With 2 Way Manual Headrests12V Socket In Front And Rear3 Rear Seats40:20:40 Folding Rear Seats With Centre ArmrestChrome Seat SwitchesEbony Morzine HeadliningFront And Rear Reading LightsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Passenger SeatIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated TrunkInterior Front Door Handles With Separate Locking SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Mountings In RearLeather Steering WheelLockable GloveboxLuggage Tie-Down HooksPassive Front HeadrestsPremium Carpet MatsRear Air VentsRear Head RestraintsSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesShopping Hook In BootSliding Cover On Front CupholderStorage Space In Front And Rear DoorsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Climate Control
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Xe
- AbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Brake Pad Warning LightDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEmergency BrakingFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Side AirbagsFull Length Side Window Curtain AirbagHill Start AssistPedestrian Contact Sensing And Deployable BonnetPower Child LocksThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTorque Vectoring BrakeTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Driver's Central Locking SwitchImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocks And Drive-Away LockingSmart Key Start System
- Minimum Kerbweight1647 kgGross Vehicle Weight2240 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight593 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)897 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4678 mmWidth1850 mmWheelbase2835 mmWidth (including mirrors)2075 mmHeight1410 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb58.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL58.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH52.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic SCoin DescriptionD200Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsBadge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 5029Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.