Jaguar XF Saloon2.0 P250 R-Dynamic HSE Black 4 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted SteeringEmergency Call ServiceFront And Rear Parking AidFront Animated Directional IndicatorsInteractive Driver Display Digital With 12" Tft DisplayJaguardrive ControlLane Keep Assist Includes Oncoming Vehicle Detection And Edge DetectionOutside Temperature GaugePivi Pro Connected Navigation System With 11.4" Touch ScreenPower Tailgate/Boot LidPush Button StarterRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip Computer
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Remote AppUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Acoustic WindscreenAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Lower Front Bumper HoopsBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFront Bumper's Lower Chin And Rear Lower Bumper Is Finished In Gloss BlackHeat Insulated GlassHeated Front Windscreen + Heated Washer JetsIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Jaguar ScriptJaguar Script And LeaperLed Tail LightsPrivacy GlassR Dynamic BadgeRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake LightTrailer Stability Assist
- 12V Accessory Sockets - Front And Rear2Nd Row Air Vents3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowBright Metal Foot PedalsCentre Armrest ConsoleConfigurable Cabin LightingElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnFront ArmrestFront Door And Rear Door Storage SpaceInterior Front Door Handles With Separate Locking SwitchesIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Steering WheelOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front Head RestraintsPerforated Windsor Leather Upholstery With Sports SeatPremium Carpet MatsR-Dynamic Branded Leather Steering WheelRear Armrest With Twin CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front Cupholders
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Xf
- 355Mm Front Brakes And 325Mm Rear BrakesAbs+EbaAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Brake Pad Warning LightDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront Side AirbagsFull Length Side Window Curtain AirbagHill Launch AssistPedestrian Contact SensingPower Operated Child LocksSeatbelt WarningThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTorque Vectoring BrakeTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocks And Drive Away Locking
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb186 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh191 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel186 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb34.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh33.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel34.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power250Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP250Coin SeriesR-Dynamic Hse BlackGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.9 secEngine Power - Bhp250 bhpEngine Power - Kw184 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft269 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.2 mkgEngine Torque - Nm365 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1300 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/35 R20Tyre Size Rear255/35 R20Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleStyle 5036Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1456 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4962 mmWheelbase2960 mmWidth1890 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2089 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)74 litresGross Vehicle Weight2290 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1128 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)344 litresMax. Loading Weight630 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1660 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.02
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.