Kia Niro Ev Estate150kW 3 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Supervision Colour Cluster Display10.25" Touchscreen Satellite NavigationAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (Scc) With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistCharging Indicator On DashboardDigital ClockDrive Mode Select (Eco, Normal, Sport, Snow)E-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningFront Parking SensorsHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit AssistKia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesTailgateTrip Computer With Distance/Fuel Consumption/Average SpeedVehicle-To-Load (V2l)Wireless Smartphone Charger
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard ChargerBattery Heating SystemFront Grille Charging Port
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna2 C-Type Charge Port On Front Seats2 Front Usb Charge Port (One For C-Type/One For Usb)6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Acoustic WindshieldAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down And Safety FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack BeltlineBlack Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesDual Led Headlights (Low And High Projection)Electric Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Skid Plate - ChromeFront Fog LightsGloss Black CladdingHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof RailsSolar Glass WindscreenStandard Door Scuff PlatesWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light FunctionalityWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Socket In Front12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split Remote Folding Rear SeatsAir FilterAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsArtificial Leather Centre Console Storage BoxArtificial Leather Steering WheelBulb Overhead Console, 2Nd Row And Luggage LampCentre Console CupholderChrome Coating Interior Door HandlesCloth / Artificial Leather UpholsteryDriver's Power Adjustable SeatDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardPaddle ShiftsPassenger Seat Height AdjusterSeatback Pocket - DriverSeatback Pocket - Front PassengerShift By Wire SbwSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVentiliation Ducts To Rear Compartment
- Towing Pack - Niro
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactCentre Side Front AirbagsCurtain And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Rear Child LocksRear Seat Alert SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Warranty - 7 Years/ 100,000 Miles
- Metal Chopped Carbon Centre Fascia
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh64.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1650Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)380Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)65Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)43Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw350Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw350Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years7Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City12.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City5.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City604Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb459Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City375Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb285
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power201Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Series3Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %75Ncap Safety Assist %60Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.8 secEngine Power - Bhp201 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft188 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26 mkgEngine Torque - Nm255 nmTop Speed103 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1570 mmLength4420 mmWidth1825 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2200 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1392 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)475 litresMax. Loading Weight461 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1739 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Kia Niro EV with a fully charged battery?
The Kia Niro EV has a 68kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 285 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 245 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Kia Niro EV has an official WLTP range of up to 285 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 200 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Kia Niro EV will achieve a real-world range of 245 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 165 miles in the winter months and closer to 215 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Kia Niro EV at home?
The Kia Niro EV will charge from 0-100% in just under 10 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Kia Niro EV would take around 34 hours to charge!10 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 10 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Kia Niro EV?
Charging your Kia Niro EV can take as little as 35 minutes with the right charger. The Kia Niro EV is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 35 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Kia Niro EV?
The Kia Niro EV is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Kia Niro EV accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Kia Niro EV accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Kia Niro EV?
The Kia Niro EV comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Kia Niro EV automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Kia Niro EV have?
The Kia Niro EV has a maximum power output of 150kW which equates to 201 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Kia Niro EV?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Kia Niro EV would cost £23.12.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £42.84 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical family hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Kia Niro EV will cost approximately £944 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,244 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £103 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Kia Niro EV and does it cover the battery?
The Kia Niro EV comes with a 7-year or 100,000-mile vehicle warranty, which also covers the vehicle’s battery.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Kia Niro EV?
The Kia Niro EV comes with the following technology as standard: DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Smart Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Dual Zone Air-Con, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Lane Keep Assist and Rear View Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.