Maserati Levante EstateHybrid GT Sport Pack 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Multifunction Digital Display Cluster With On-Board Computer And Driver InformationApple Car Play/Android AutoDrive Mode SelectorElectric Power Steering With Speed Sensitive FeaturesFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Graphical Display On Central Digital ClusterInstrument Cluster In Black With White Retro Illuminated DialsKick Sensor For Power TailgateMaserati Connected Services Including Connect App, Maintenance, Emergency Call, Breakdown Call, Maserati Guide, Drive And GuardMaserati Dash Mounted Design Specific ClockMaserati Intelligent Assistant (Mia)Maserati Touch Control + 8.4" Touchscreen Display With Rotary Control, Include Android Automotive Os, Nav System, Dab Radio, Bluetooth, Aha, Car SetupOff Road Mode Setting Via Off Road ButtonPower TailgateService IndicatorSiri Smart Personal AssistantSport Mode Setting Via Sport ButtonStop/Start System
- Adaptive Air SuspensionHigh Double Wishbone Front Suspension With 5-Arm Multilink Rear SuspensionMechanical Limited Slip DifferentialSkyhook - Electronically Variable Active Damping Suspension SystemZf 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Tip Up/Down Function From Gear Knob And Fully Manual Mode
- Air Shutter ControlAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAutomatic Headlamp ActivationBody Colour Lower Mouldings - Lower Bumpers, Wheels Arches And SidesBody Coloured Side SkirtsChrome Line ExteriorDaytime Running LightsDemist SensorElectrochromatic Electrically Adjustable Foldable And Heated Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Led Indicator LightsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront And Rear Sport Fascias With Front Inserts, Front Lower Profile And Rear Diffuser In Gloss Black FinishFull Led Adaptive Matrix Headlights With Anti Glare High Beam AssistGt Exterior TrimHeated Rear WindscreenLaminated Front Glass With High Thermal And Noise InsulationLed Front And Rear FoglightsLed Tail Lights And Third Stop LightRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSport Rear Spoiler In Body Colour
- 3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatAir Conditioned Front Passenger Glove Box With Usb SocketAir Quality SensorBrushed Stainless Steel Sports PedalsDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And Courtesy LightFront And Rear Courtesy Lamps, Footwell Lights And Door Panel Handle Led LightsFront Armrest With Twin Mechanical Opening, With Illuminated Storage Compartment, Air Conditioned And 12V SocketHeated Front SeatsOne 12V Socket And Two Usb Sockets For Rear PassengersPower Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Seats With Ski HatchSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsVelour Floormats
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAll Wheel Drive Intelligent Q4 System With Torque VectoringCurtain AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Cast Braking - Ventilated Brakes + 380Mm X 34Mm + 6 Piston Fixed Calipers At Front, 330Mm X 22Mm With Single Piston Floating Calipers At RearDual Stage Driver/Passenger Side, Window AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seat Belts With Pre-Tensioners And Load Limiters, Rear Seat Belts With Load LimitersHill Descent ControlHill HolderIncreased Control And Efficiency (I.C.E)Integrated Vehicle ControlMaserati Stability Programme (Msp) With Asr, Abs, Ebd, Bas And MsrPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms) With Pressure Displayed Within The Central Digital Cluster
- Aluminium Key Fob, With Key-Less Entry And Key-Less Go Function With (Lock/Unlock Button, Boot Opening And Exterior Light On)Perimeter Alarm System Including Volumetric Sensing, Anti-Lift Device And Electronic ImmobiliserVodafone Stolen Vehicle Recovery With Automatic Driver Recognition And Remote Inhibition
- Minimum Kerbweight2090 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)580 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1625 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length5005 cmWidth1981 cmWheelbase3004 cmWidth (including mirrors)2158 cmHeight1693 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low20.2WLTP - MPG - Medium28WLTP - MPG - High32.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb27.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL21.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH19.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH27.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL34WLTP - MPG - High - TEH30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL29.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH26.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH26.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low14WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH14.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secTop Speed152 mphEngine Power - BHP330 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW243 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt Sport PackCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years4 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power330Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front265/45 R20Tyre Size Rear265/45 R20Wheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleNereoAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low317WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium229WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL301WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH333WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL219WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH244WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH243WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL220
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.