Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV  SE-L Lux 5 Doors
- 7" Colour Tft Display8.8" Colour Centre Touch Screen Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentApple Car Play/Android AutoAudio Transfer From Bluetooth DevicesBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertColour Active Driving Display Inc Windscreen Projected,Traffic Sign Recognition, Turn-By- Turn Navigation And Mazda Radar Cruise Control InformationDigital Instrument ClusterDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking Sensor With Audible And Visual WarningHead Up DisplayIntegrated Bluetooth With Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Mazda Connected ServicesMazda Navigation System With European MappingMazda Radar Cruise ControlMobile App InterfaceMultimedia CommanderPasReversing CameraService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Mazda Multimedia System With Am / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorB-Pillar Garnish In Material BlackComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDark Metallic Finish Signature WingDaytime Running LightsDual Chrome Tailpipes TipDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Auto Power Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsFront Body Coloured Bumper With Black Lower BezelGloss Black Finish Front GrilleGloss Black Rear Roof SpoilerHigh Beam ControlLed Front Fog LightsLed Headlamps With Auto LevellingLed Indicator LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Colour Coded Bumper With Gloss Black Lower MouldingRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSpeed Adjustable Rear Wash Wiper With Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Electrical Power Outlet3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Fold Down Rear SeatsBlack Cloth Door Panel InsertsCloth UpholsteryDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Vanity Mirrors (Drivers Side With Ticket Holder)Drivers Seat Manual Slide Recline And Height AdjustmentDual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear Courtesy LampsFront ArmrestFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seatback PocketFront Passengers Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustmentGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingIlluminated GloveboxInterior Colouration Dashboard And Doorcards In Black With Dark StitchingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLed Interior LightLuggage Compartment LightPower Outlet In Luggage CompartmentRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Height Adjustable Steering WheelUsb Input
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts With ElrAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDual Stage Driver And Single Stage Passenger AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistIntelligent Traction Control SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMild Hybrid System With Regenerative BrakingSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- 16" Silver Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1389 kgGross Vehicle Weight1941 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight552 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)865 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4460 cmWidth1795 cmWheelbase2725 cmWidth (including mirrors)2028 cmHeight1435 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed134 mphEngine Power - BHP186 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW137 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliverySuperchargerCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-L LuxCoin DescriptionE-Skyactiv X Mhev Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power186Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb118
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.