Mazda MX-5 Rf Convertible2.0  GT Sport Tech 2 Doors
- 7" Colour Touch Screen With Mazda Connect InfotainmentAha And Stitcher AppAnalogue SpeedometerApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonHands Free Phone PreparationIntegrated Bluetooth With Hands-Free Calling, Bluetooth Audio And Easy Access To Phone ContactsIntegrated Navigation SystemLane Departure Warning SystemMulti Dot Display Tachometer And Electric OdometerPasRear Parking SensorReversing CameraService IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWater Temperature Gauge
- I-EloopI-StopLimited Slip DifferentialSports Suspension Featuring Bilstein Dampers
- 2 Usb/Aux Input SocketMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialPremium Bose Sound System With 9 Speakers With 2 In Each Front Headrest, Am/Fm/Dab Radio And Mp3Steering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Co Ordinated Interior Upper Door TrimComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDual Exhaust PipesDusk Sensitive HeadlampsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectrically Operated Retractable Hard Top With Heated Rear Glass WindowHigh Mounted Rear Brake Light With Black Coloured CoverLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Indicator LightsLed Rear LightsPiano Black Electric/Heated Door MirrorsPiano Black Fashion BarsRain Sensing Front WipersRear BootStainless Steel Scuff Plates With Mx-5 Logo
- 12V SocketCentre Console Storage BoxChrome Air Conditioning DialsClimate Control Air ConditioningCoin BoxDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Covered Vanity Mirror And Driver Ticket HolderDriver Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Tilt AdjustmentFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front Seats, In 3 Heat LevelsInterior Courtesy LightIsofix Front Passenger Seat Child Seat ComplianceLeather Gear KnobLeather Handbrake LeverLeather Steering WheelLockable Rear Centre Box With LidPassenger Seat + Manual Slide/Recline AdjustPerforated Nappa Leather UpholsterySide Door Trim In Light Stone Vinyl With Light StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatSports SeatsStrut BraceTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTransparent WindblockerTwo Cupholders
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With PretensionersAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionDeployable Hood System (Dhs)Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Reminder Audible WarningFront Dynamic Yaw Stability ControlHill Hold AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchScbs - Smart City Brake Support, Rear Plus Front With Autonomous Emergency BrakingSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- Remote Central Locking With Deadlocking And Remote Boot ReleaseSmart Keyless EntrySuperlockingThatcham Category 1 Alarm + Immobiliser
- Chrome Air Vent SurroundsChrome Meter RingsDashboard Panel - Vinyl Leather Light Stone
- 17" Bbs Gun Metallic Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1095 kgGross Vehicle Weight1305 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Loading Weight210 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)127 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length3915 mmWidth1735 mmWheelbase2310 mmHeight1235 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)33.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)40.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt Sport TechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732aService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)156 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.