MG Motor UK Mg3 Hatchback1.5 VTi-TECH Exclusive 5 Doors [Navigation]
- 8" Colour Touch ScreenApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectionCruise ControlE-CallHeadlamp On Warning BuzzerPasRear Parking CameraRemote Fuel Flap ReleaseReverse Parking SensorsSatellite Navigation SystemTrip Computer
- 6 Speakers With Woofer (2 Main Front, 2 Tweeters Front, 2 Rear)Dab AudioRadio, Mp3 And Aux/Usb
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Electrically Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsBody Coloured Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Side Sills With Black InsertFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownHalogen Projector HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAir ConditioningBoot Space LampDriver 6-Way Adjustable SeatDriver's FootrestFront And Rear Cup HoldersFront HeadrestsFront Interior Lamp With Reading Lamps And Time DelayFront Sun Visors With Driver And Passenger MirrorsLeather Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsMap PocketsPart Leather Upholstery + Sports SeatsPassenger 4-Way Adjustable SeatSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt Adjustable Steering Column
- 2 X Adjustable Rear Head Rests3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdDrivers Seatbelt ReminderDual Front AirbagsEbaEspFront And Rear Passenger Seat Belt ReminderFront Disc Brakes And Rear Drum BrakesFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchRear Child LocksRear Isofix Child-Seat Upper Tether & Lower AnchorSide Curtain AirbagsSide Impact BeamsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm & Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Fold-Away KeySpeed Sensitive Door Locking
- 16" Comet Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)140 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb147 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High165Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High133Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low184Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium137
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1498 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84.8 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Combined (Mpg)47.1Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesYesEc Extra Urban (Mpg)53.8Ec Urban (Mpg)38.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High39.8Wltp - Mpg - High49.7Wltp - Mpg - Low36.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power106Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionVti-TechCoin SeriesExclusive NavigationGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 077EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage80000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.9 secEngine Power - Bhp106 bhpEngine Power - Kw78 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft101 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg14 mkgEngine Torque - Nm137 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4500 rpmTop Speed108 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleCometWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1509 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4055 mmWheelbase2520 mmWidth1729 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1912 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresGross Vehicle Weight1685 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1262 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)285 litresMax. Loading Weight485 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked200 kgMinimum Kerbweight1200 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MG3 Hatchback Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
Front Wheel Drive is standard across all MG3 cars.How many miles per gallon can the MG3 Hatchback achieve?
The MG3 offers drivers around 47.1mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the MG3 Hatchback?
All MG3 cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the MG3 Hatchback?
All new MG cars come with a 7-year or 80,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the MG3 Hatchback have as standard?
MG offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the MG3. This includes Bluetooth connectivity, Apple CarPlay, remote fuel flap release, speed sensing locking, anti-lock braking system, hill launch assist, emergency brake assist and remote central locking.Does the MG3 Hatchback have parking sensors?
All MG3 cars comes with rear parking sensors as standard.What MG3 Hatchback trim levels are available?
MG keeps things simple with 2 available trim levels of the MG3, Excite and Exclusive Nav.How much boot space does the MG3 Hatchback have?
The MG3 has a 285-litre boot.