MG Motor UK Mg3 Hatchback1.5 VTi-TECH Exclusive 5 Doors [Navigation]
- 8" Colour Touch ScreenApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectionCruise ControlE-CallHeadlamp On Warning BuzzerPasRear Parking CameraRemote Fuel Flap ReleaseReverse Parking SensorsSatellite Navigation SystemTrip Computer
- 6 Speakers With Woofer (2 Main Front, 2 Tweeters Front, 2 Rear)Dab AudioRadio, Mp3 And Aux/Usb
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Electrically Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsBody Coloured Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Side Sills With Black InsertFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownHalogen Projector HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAir ConditioningBoot Space LampDriver 6-Way Adjustable SeatDriver's FootrestFront And Rear Cup HoldersFront HeadrestsFront Interior Lamp With Reading Lamps And Time DelayFront Sun Visors With Driver And Passenger MirrorsLeather Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsMap PocketsPart Leather Upholstery + Sports SeatsPassenger 4-Way Adjustable SeatSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt Adjustable Steering Column
- 2 X Adjustable Rear Head Rests3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdDrivers Seatbelt ReminderDual Front AirbagsEbaEspFront And Rear Passenger Seat Belt ReminderFront Disc Brakes And Rear Drum BrakesFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchRear Child LocksRear Isofix Child-Seat Upper Tether & Lower AnchorSide Curtain AirbagsSide Impact BeamsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm & Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Fold-Away KeySpeed Sensitive Door Locking
- 16" Comet Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1200 kgGross Vehicle Weight1685 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked200 kgMax. Loading Weight485 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)285 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1262 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4055 mmWidth1729 mmWheelbase2520 mmWidth (including mirrors)1912 mmHeight1509 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)38.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)53.8 mpgEC Combined (mpg)47.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High49.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb43.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP106 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW78 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT101Engine Torque - NM137 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesExclusive NavigationCoin DescriptionVti-TechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 077eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power106Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleCometAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)140 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.