MINI Countryman Hatchback1.5 Cooper Exclusive Premium 5 Doors Auto
- Automatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingDigital Dashboard DisplayElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterMini E-CallOn Board Computer
- Double Vanos SystemHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlSteptronic Transmission With Double Clutch
- 6 Speakers
- 3Rd Brake LightBody Colour Fuel Filler CapDay Time Driving LightsDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Fog LightsMini Yours Exterior Badge In C-Pillar, Driver And Passenger SideModel LogoModel Logo On TailgateRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Lights With Union Jack DesignRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row360L Luggage Compartment Capacity4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAnthracite HeadliningChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersEnglish HandbookFront HeadrestsGlove CompartmentHeadliner With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestMini Yours Floor MatsMini Yours Interior Style Shaded Silver IlluminatedMultifunction Steering WheelNappa Leather Steering Wheel With Mini Yours LogoPassenger Seat Height AdjusterRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Driving Assistant Pack - Mini CountrymanExcitement Pack - CountrymanPremium Pack - Countryman
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistManual Rear Child LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.7
- Co0.253Hc0.018Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.017Particles0.0005Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb150 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh154 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel145 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High155Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh157Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel147Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High126Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh128Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel121Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low199Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh201Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel196Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium146Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh149Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel142
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB38a15m1Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb42.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh41.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel44.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High41.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh40.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel43.5Wltp - Mpg - High51.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh50.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel53.3Wltp - Mpg - Low32.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh32.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel32.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium44.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh43.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel45.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesCooper Excl PremGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %90Ncap Child Occupant Protection %80Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %64Ncap Safety Assist %51Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.7 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm4500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft162 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg22.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm220 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed127 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMini Yours British SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1557 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4297 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1822 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2001 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresGross Vehicle Weight1990 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1390 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresMax. Loading Weight560 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1430 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MINI Countryman Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
Front Wheel Drive is standard across all MINI Countryman cars, with the exception of John Cooper Works and the ALL4 models which will come with Four Wheel Drive. All MINI Countryman Plug-In Hybrid cars are Four Wheel Drive.How many miles per gallon can the MINI Countryman achieve?
The MINI Countryman offers drivers around 42.2mpg. If you choose a Plug-In Hybrid Countryman you can achieve around 148.7 – 156.9 mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the MINI Countryman?
All MINI Countryman cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the MINI Countryman?
All new MINI cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the MINI Countryman have as standard?
MINI offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the Countryman. Including multi-function controls for the steering wheel, cruise control with brake function, rear park distance control, electric windows, rain sensor and automatic headlight activation.
Depending on the trim level and optional packs available for the MINI Countryman that you may choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the MINI Countryman have parking sensors?
All MINI Countryman cars come with rear parking sensors as standard. If you choose the Prem Plus Pack this will include Front Parking Sensors.What MINI Countryman trim levels are available?
MINI has 2 available trim levels of the Countryman, Classic and Exclusive. With the additional optional pack options, we recommend speaking to a member of our friendly team if you have any specific requirements for your MINI.How much boot space does the MINI Countryman have?
The MINI Countryman has a 450-litre boot.