Nissan Ariya Electric Hatchback178kW Evolve 87kWh 22kWCh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Full Tft Screen12.3" Navigation System360 Degree Digitally Enhanced Around View MonitorAdjustable Speed LimiterAdvanced Windscreen Head Up DisplayAmazon Alexa IntegrationAuto Parking SystemBlind Spot InterventionBluetooth Audio Streaming With Handsfree SystemDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Emergency Call ServiceFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free Power TailgateIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Speed Limit AssistIntelligent Traffic Jam Pilot And Lane Keep AssistLane Departure PreventionMoving Object DetectionNavi-LinkPasPredictive Forward Collision WarningPropilotRear Cross Traffic AlertTelematics - Notifications And Connectivity ServicesTraffic Sign RecognitionVirtual Personal Assistant And Firmware Over The Air CapabilityWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android AutoWireless Phone Charger
- 22Kw Onboard Charger6M Evse 3-Pin CableManual Battery PreconditioningType 2 Mode 3 Charging Cable
- 10 Bose SpeakersDab AudioFront And Rear Usb Connections (Type-A And Type-C)
- Adaptive High Beam AssistAdvanced Sequential Turning LightsAuto Headlight LevellingAutomatic Led HeadlightsDoor Mirror MemoryElectric Opening Panoramic Sunroof With Power SunshadeFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated And Auto Folding Door MirrorsHeated Front WindscreenIntelligent Rear View MirrorLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Rear LightsLine IlluminationOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingRain Sensing WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReverse Tilting Door MirrorsSatin Chrome Window SurroundShark Fin AntennaSuper Uv And Infrared Cut Glass
- 12V Socket In Front3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Electric Adjust Front Seats With MemoryAutomatic Dual Zone Climate ControlDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentFront Head RestraintsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsLed Ambient LightingLuggage Board SystemPlasma Cluster Ion Air PurifierPower Magic Centre Storage With TablePower Sliding Centre ConsoleRear Air VentsRear ArmrestSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatSuper Smooth Leather Steering WheelTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Electric Steering Wheel With MemoryVentilated Front Seats
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAuto Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectrically Driven Intelligent Braking SystemElectronic Parking BrakeFront Ventilated Brake DiscsIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionRear Ventilated Brake DiscsSide Airbags
- Advance Intelligent Key With Driver Memory Storage (Seats, Mirrors, Audio)AlarmIntelligent Key And Start Push Button With Easy Access
- Length4595 cmWidth1850 cmWheelbase2775 cmWidth (including mirrors)2172 cmHeight1660 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP242 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW178 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesEvolveCoin Description178kw 87kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734aService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power242Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Wheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAeroAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)408 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW130Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change20-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh87Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb499WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb310Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty75Charging Port LocationRight Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity87Maximum Charging Rate - kW130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Nissan Ariya with a fully charged battery?The Nissan Ariya has a 91kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 329 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 290 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Nissan Ariya has an official WLTP range of up to 329 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 235 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Nissan Ariya will achieve a real-world range of 290 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 195 miles in the winter months and closer to 245 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Nissan Ariya at home?The Nissan Ariya will charge from 0-100% in 13 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Nissan Ariya would take around 45 hours to charge!13 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 13 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Nissan Ariya?Charging your Nissan Ariya can take as little as 40 minutes with the right charger. The Nissan Ariya is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 130kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 40 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Nissan Ariya?The Nissan Ariya is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Nissan Ariya accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 22kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Nissan Ariya accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 130kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Nissan Ariya?The Nissan Ariya comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Nissan Ariya automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Nissan Ariya have?The Nissan Ariya has a maximum power output of 178kW which equates to 239 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Nissan Ariya?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Nissan Ariya would cost £30.94. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £57.33 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Nissan Ariya will cost approximately £1067 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,146 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £89 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Nissan Ariya and does it cover the battery?The Nissan Ariya comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Nissan Ariya. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Nissan Ariya?The Nissan Ariya comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Wireless Phone Charger, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front Seats, Rear View Camera, Intelligent Cruise Control, Heated Steering Wheel, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Pre-Heating functionality and Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.