Nissan Ariya Electric Hatchback178kW Evolve 87kWh 22kWCh 5 Doors Auto [Sport Pack]
- 12.3" Full Tft Screen12.3" Navigation System360 Degree Digitally Enhanced Around View MonitorAdjustable Speed LimiterAdvanced Windscreen Head Up DisplayAmazon Alexa IntegrationAuto Parking SystemBlind Spot InterventionBluetooth Audio Streaming With Handsfree SystemDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Front And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free Power TailgateIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Speed Limit AssistIntelligent Traffic Jam Pilot And Lane Keep AssistLane Departure PreventionMoving Object DetectionNavi-LinkPasPredictive Forward Collision WarningPropilotRear Cross Traffic AlertTelematics - Notifications And Connectivity ServicesTraffic Sign RecognitionVirtual Personal Assistant And Firmware Over The Air CapabilityWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android AutoWireless Phone Charger
- 22Kw Onboard Charger6M Evse 3-Pin CableManual Battery PreconditioningType 2 Mode 3 Charging Cable
- 10 Bose SpeakersDab AudioFront And Rear Usb Connections (Type-A And Type-C)
- Adaptive High Beam AssistAdvanced Sequential Turning LightsAuto Headlight LevellingAutomatic Led HeadlightsDoor Mirror MemoryElectric Panoramic SunroofFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated And Auto Folding Door MirrorsHeated Front WindscreenIntelligent Rear View MirrorLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Rear LightsOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingRain Sensing WipersRear Privacy GlassRear WiperReverse Tilting Door MirrorsSatin Chrome Window SurroundShark Fin AntennaSuper Uv And Infrared Cut Glass
- 12V Socket In Front3 Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Electric Adjust Front Seats With MemoryAutomatic Dual Zone Climate ControlDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentElectrically Adjustable Steering Column With MemoryFront Head RestraintsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsLed Ambient LightingLuggage Board SystemNappa Leather UpholsteryPlasma Cluster Ion Air PurifierPower Magic Centre Storage With TablePower Sliding Centre ConsoleRear Air VentsRear ArmrestSeat Back PocketsSuper Smooth Leather Steering WheelVentilated Front Seats
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAuto Hold FunctionCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectrically Driven Intelligent Braking SystemElectronic Parking BrakeFront Ventilated Brake DiscsIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionRear Ventilated Brake DiscsSide Airbags
- Advance Intelligent Key With Driver Memory Storage (Seats, Mirrors, Audio)AlarmIntelligent Key And Start Push Button With Easy Access
- 20" Alloy Wheels With Aero Covers
- Length4595 cmWidth1850 cmWheelbase2775 cmWidth (including mirrors)2172 cmHeight1660 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP242 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW178 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesEvolve [sport]Coin Description178kw 87kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737aService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power242Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Wheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAeroAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)408 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 1 kW130Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage20-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh87Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb499WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb310Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty75Charging Port LocationRight Side Front
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.