Nissan Qashqai Hatchback1.5 E-Power N-Connecta [Glass Roof] 5 Doors Auto
- Blind Spot WarningDrive Modes (Sport, Normal, Eco)E-Pedal StepElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringEmergency And Breakdown CallFront And Rear Parking SensorsFull Digital 12.3" Tft Digital CombimeterGoogle Maps Services - Search, Weather, 3D Maps And Google Street ViewIdle Stop/Start SystemIntelligent Around View MonitorIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Forward Collision WarningIntelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemMaximum Speed LimiterMoving Object DetectionNissan Connect 12.3 Inch Touchscreen Infotainment SystemNissan Connect NavigationPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraRemote Control Services - Door Locks, Lights, Horn And Car LocatorTelematics - Notifications And Connectivity ServicesTomtom Live Traffic ServicesTraffic Sign Recognition With Legal Speed AdjustmentTrip ComputerVirtual Personal Assistant And Firmware Over The Air CapabilityWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android Auto
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm Audio System With DabBluetooth Audio StreamingFront Usb Connections (Type-A And Type-C)Rear Usb Charging Only Ports (Type-A And Type-C)
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Rear Wiper When ReversingAutomatic Hazard Signal With Emergency Stop SignalBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Coloured Door HandlesBodyside MouldingsChrome Side Window FinisherDoor Handle With ButtonE-Power BadgingElectric Auto Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Led Turn IndicatorFollow Me Home HeadlightsHigh Beam AssistIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingPartially Body Coloured BumpersPrivacy GlassRear Bumper With Graphite InsertRear Reversing Light (Bulb Lighting)Rear Roof SpoilerRear Side Wing DoorsRear Styling PlateShark Fin AntennaSplash Free Rain Sensing WipersSuper Uv And Infrared Cut GlassThree Blink Turn Signal
- 12V Power Socket In Dashboard And Luggage2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Headrests4 Folding Assist Grip6 Luggage Hooks - 4 On Floor, 2 On Side6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchAmbient Lighting Around Centre ConsoleCentre Console Storage TrayChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth Monoform UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDriver Seat Back PocketDual Zone Automatic Climate Control With Pollen FilterE-Power ShifterFront And Rear Door StorageFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Cupholders X 2Front Door With Bottle HoldersGlovebox With LightHard Trunk CoverHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatLeather Steering WheelLuggage Board SystemLuggage Space LightingManually Adjustable Passenger (Slide Recline + Lifter)Multifunction Steering WheelPassenger Seat Back PocketRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Door Bottle HoldersSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Pvc KneepadSteering Wheel SwitchesTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Rear Isofix Child Seat Anchorage Points With Top TetherWelcome Light And Console Tray Ambient Lighting
- Glass Roof Pack With Roof Rails - Qashqai
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersAbs With Ebd And Brake AssistActive Brake Limited SlipAuto Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver, Passenger And 2Nd Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Blind Spot InterventionIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Automatic BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Dynamic Control
- Capless Fuel FillerEngine ImmobiliserIntelligent KeyRemote Central Door Locking With DeadlockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Interior Instrumental Panel B Finisher
- 18" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity In Kwh1.97Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Co0.187Noise Level Db(A)67Nox0.004ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb118 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh118 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel117 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High143Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High103Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low112Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium97
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1497 ccCompression Ratio8.1:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90.1 mmEngine CodeKr15Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb54.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel54.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High44.8Wltp - Mpg - High61.4Wltp - Mpg - Low56.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium65.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power190Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-PowerCoin SeriesN-Connecta Glass RfGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %91Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %95Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp190 bhpEngine Power - Kw140 kwEngine Power - Rpm4600 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2400 rpmTop Speed105 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond CutWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1625 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4425 mmWheelbase2665 mmWidth1835 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2084 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight2180 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1415 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)479 litresMax. Loading Weight555 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1625 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Nissan Qashqai a good car?
The latest Nissan Qashqai is brilliant in most ways, improved in all senses over the car it replaced. It’s now a very large family car with more of the feel of an SUV than a tall family hatchback. Refinement at all speeds is excellent, the 1.3-litre engine is quiet (when you’re not pushing it) and the automatic is one of the smoothest and least noisy CVT-type gearboxes you’ll find.Is the Nissan Qashqai a 4x4?
It can be, yes, but it isn’t as standard. As with all family crossovers the Qashqai is designed to look like an SUV but not necessarily be one. For now there’s only one engine, a 1.3-litre turbo petrol but with either 140hp or 158hp and a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. But if you want 4-wheel drive with your Qashqai, you have to choose the higher powered engine and with Nissan’s CVT automatic gearbox, and in a higher spec. That means quite a lot of extra cost for a little extra traction.Is the Nissan Qashqai practical?
This Qashqai is bigger in every direction than the 2 that went before it, and feels that way on the road too. That means it’s very spacious though, and rear passengers will feel it most because it has expanded for knee room, head space and shoulder room. Boot space is dramatically improved over the old model, with a 507-litre capacity and some neat flexibility touches like split floor boards and sturdy bag hooks.Is the Nissan Qashqai reliable?
The latest NIssan Qashqai - the 3rd one - is still too new to have any user reliability data, but the omens are very good. For a start it sits on a chassis that was developed with Renault and is used on loads of other cars, but also Nissan has a proven track record with the Qashqai and says it has improved this one in every area - including longevity.