Renault Kadjar Hatchback1.3 TCE Techno 5 Doors EDC
- Blind Spot WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital Speedometer With 7 Tft ScreenDoor/Boot Open Warning LightEco ModeEmergency Services Call SystemExterior Temperature IndicatorFront And Rear Parking SensorsGear Change IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLow Fuel Level Warning LightMulti Function Trip ComputerOil Level GaugePasPower Assisted SteeringR-Link 2 Multimedia System + 7" Touchscreen, Tomtom + West European Map, Dab/Fm/Am Radio, Bluetooth + Hands Free, Usb/Aux, Voice ControlRear View CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Alert
- 4X35w Speakers With 3D SoundTwo Rear Usb Sockets
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights And WipersAutomatic High/Low BeamBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsBodyside Mouldings With Chrome InsertsChrome Fog Light SurroundChrome Inserts On Front GrilleChrome Window SurroundElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsExtra Tinted Glass In Rear Windows And TailgateFlank ProtectionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Led HeadlightsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Third Brake LightIntegrated C Shape Indicators With Side RepeatersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Rear Fog LightLongitudinal Roof BarsPrivacy GlassPuddle LampsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin AntennaVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Rear Bench60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Dashboard IlluminationAir Recirculation SystemCentre Rear Armrest With Cup HolderDriver's Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Reading LightsDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlEasy Life Quick Folding Rear SeatFront/Rear Floor MatsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Centre ConsoleIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Courtesy Lights Operated By All DoorsIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsMulti Positional Boot FloorPollen FilterRear Courtesy LightsRear Passenger Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Front Centre ArmrestSun Visor And Mirror With LightSynthetic Leather Steering WheelSynthetic Leather/Cloth Upholstery
- 3 Point Inertia Reel SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking SystemDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelt Undone Warning Audible AlertDriver/Passenger 2 Stage Auto Adaptive AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEsp With Asr And Ucl (Understeer Control Logical)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Lateral AirbagsHeight Adjustable Driver Seat BeltsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Double PretensionersHill Start AssistManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seatbelt Undone Audible AlertSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Rear Center SeatbeltTyre Pressure Monitor
- DeadlocksHands Free Key Card With Keyless Access And StartInsurance Approved Cat 1 Alarm SystemInsurance Approved ImmobiliserRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRemote Central Locking
- 19" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1362 kgGross Vehicle Weight1918 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked715 kgMax. Loading Weight556 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)472 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load72 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1478 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4489 mmWidth1836 mmWheelbase2646 mmWidth (including mirrors)2058 mmHeight1607 mmHeight (including roof rails)1613 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1333 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeHr13
- Coin SeriesTechnoCoin DescriptionTceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power140Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL141
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.