Skoda Fabia Hatchback1.0 TSI Colour Edition 5 Doors
- Bluetooth ConnectionDriver Alert System - DasElectromechanical Power SteeringExterior Temperature GaugeLane Assist Including Road Edge DetectionService Interval IndicatorVirtual Cockpit With 10.25" Colour Display
- 2X Usb-C In The Front (For Data Transmission And Charging)6 Speakers (4 In Front And 2 In Rear)Auxiliary Socket For External Mp3 PlayerBolero Radio With 8" Colour DisplayDab Digital Radio Reception
- Basic Rear LightBody Coloured BumpersDimming Rear View Mirror With Black FrameDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable Front Windows With Function Auto Up/DownFront Window Wiper Intermittent ControlHeadlight Range Control - AutomaticIce Scraper In Fuel CapLed Daytime Running Lights With Coming And Leaving Home FeatureMechanical Adjustable Rear WindowsPrivacy GlassRear Led Fog LightRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Wiper With Washing NozzlesRoof Mounted SpoilerSkoda Tailgate Lettering In ChromeThird Brake Light
- 3 Rear HeadrestsBackrest Split And FoldingCentral Console With Fixed Cup Holder And Storage BoxChrome Handbrake Release ButtonFabric UpholsteryGearshift Knob/Handle In LeatherGrain Satin Black Interior Door HandlesHand Brake Lever Handle In LeatherHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix And Toptether Anchorage Points To The Outer Rear SeatsIsofix And Toptether On The Front Passenger SeatLuggage Compartment LightingPollen FilterRear Seat Bench UnsplitSingle Front Passenger SeatStorm Grey HeadliningSun Visors With Mirror And Airbag Label On Passenger SideTicket HolderUmbrella In Drivers Door
- 3-Point Height Adjustable Front Seats Belts With Pretensioner And Force LimiterAutomatic Warning Lights In Case Of CrashDriver And Passengers Airbag With Switch Off FunctionE-Call+Esc Including Abs, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba And XdsFront And Rear Seat Belt WarningFront Assist (Aeb City And Aeb Inter Urban)Front Side AirbagsHead AirbagsOne Tone HornPedestrian ProtectionThree Rear 3-Points Safety Seat Belts With Pretensioner And Force Limiter Including Stop Function For Outer Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti-Theft Alarm System Including Immobiliser, Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing Protection
- Anodized Cross Line Upper Decorative TrimColour Edition Air VentsGrain Satin Black Central Console CoverGrain Satin Black Lower Decorative TrimSatin Black Door And Side Trim Panel In Front
- Anti-Theft Wheel Bolts ProtectionSuper-Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1076 kgGross Vehicle Weight1604 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked570 kgMax. Loading Weight528 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1190 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.9
- Length4108 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2564 cmWidth (including mirrors)1954 cmHeight1459 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)76.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL57.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH52.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.6 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT129Engine Torque - NM175 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesColour EditionCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Wheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleProximaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)104 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.042WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL116
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Skoda Fabia a good car?It’s one of the best small hatchbacks - sometimes called ‘superminis’ - on the market, because it doesn’t do anything badly. It’s spacious, comfortable, feels like a big car in terms of the driving position, and has easy-to-use heater controls and infotainment software. It’s a no-nonsense five-door small car. A Ford Fiesta is more fun to drive, and the Volkswagen Polo has a higher quality feel, but the Fabia is great value.Is a Skoda Fabia a suitable first car?In a word, yes. It has great all around visibility, its compact dimensions make it very easy to park, it’s very well priced and it’s safe. Some more recently introduced cars feature a more sophisticated safety kit roster, but in 2014 the Fabia was awarded a five-star rating from Euro NCAP. In addition, it’s economical across the board, with the turbocharged 1.0-litre petrol engines the pick of the bunch, all good for 40mpg-plus around the doors.Is the Skoda Fabia well-equipped?The Fabia range has swelled as time has gone on (this model came out in 2014) but the basics have stayed consistent, with a base model called S, mid-spec cars moving through variations of SE, and topping off with special editions like the Monte Carlo and Colour Editions. Start with an SE if you can, because while the S gets air conditioning and a touchscreen media system, you’ll need SE for alloy wheels, a multi-function steering wheel and a stereo with enough speakers to sound decent.Is the Skoda Fabia practical?The relatively tall, quite boxy body of the Fabia means that it’s pretty spacious as small hatchbacks go. There’s plenty of legroom for four adults - as usual, any middle rear passenger will be squeezed in a bit - and the 330-litre boot space isn’t far off what you’d find in a Volkswagen Golf, at 380. In addition, the boot has bag hooks and a separate storage basket in it, to stop smaller things rolling around. And if all that’s not enough, there’s an Estate version with a longer wheelbase (more rear space) and a much bigger boot (530 litres).Is the Skoda Fabia reliable?Skoda offers Volkswagen Group build quality at a more affordable price, and so despite being a very cost-effective small hatchback, the Fabia is built using basically the same parts you’ll find in a Volkswagen Polo or SEAT Ibiza. This version, the 3rd model, has proven very reliable to date, with relatively few owners reporting problems with their cars in reliability surveys.