Smart Fortwo Electric Coupe60kW EQ Premium 17kWh 2 Doors Auto [22kWCh]
- Smart Media-System - 9" Multi Touch Display, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Hands-Free, Android Auto/Apple Car Play, Dab Radio, Aux/Usb Interface
- Body Colour Radiator GrilleBody Coloured BumpersComfort Front Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Wiper Control And Automatic Wipe/Wash FunctionDoor Mirror With Aspherically Curved Mirror Glass On The Driver's SideDriving Mirrors In Tridion ColourElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsH4 Halogen Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Driving LightsHeated Rear WindowLockable Service CoverManual Headlamp Range AdjustmentPanoramic Glass Roof With SunblindPower Windows With Convenience Opening And ClosingRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Wiper Control And Automatic Wipe/Wash FunctionRoof AntennaThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyWhite Side Indicators
- 12V Socket With Cover In Centre Console3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel With Anthracite Bezel And Grey Double StitchingAutomatic Climate ControlBackrest Adjustment With One-Touch Function For Driver And Front PassengerBlack Leather Gearshift KnobBoot LightingBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsCentre Console With Roller Cover And Folding Front Centre ArmrestCharge Cable BagDashboard And Door Centre Panel In Black Fabric And Accent Trim In Black/GreyDriver/Front Passenger Reading LightsDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HolderDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorFabric Upholstery With White Double StitchingFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat With Through Loading Function With Fully Folding BackrestGlasses Compartment For Driver And Front PassengerGrey HeadliningHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Steering ColumnI-Size Child Seat Attachment System For Front Passenger With Manual Airbag DeactivationInterior Door Opener In Matt ChromeLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Roller Cover With Mesh BagStorage Compartment In Doors With NetStorage Compartment In TailgateStowage Net On Centre Console
- Single Speed TransmissionCharging Cable For Wall Box/Charging StationsCharging Cable For Household Socket7 Kw Onboard Charger
- Rear Park Assist With Acoustic Warning And Reversing CameraOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishInstrument Display With Battery Charge Status Display And Power DisplayInstrument Cluster With Multifunctional 3.5 Inch Colour Tft Display And On Board ComputerExterior Temperature Indicator With Frost WarningElectric Power SteeringCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterCrosswind AssistAcoustic Presence Indicator22Kw Onboard Charger With Rapid Charging Function
- Winter Pack - Fortwo
- Active Brake Assist Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous Braking FunctionAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger With Manual Deactivation On The Front PassengerAirbags - Kneebag For DriverAirbags - Side Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerAirbags - Windowbags Front Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Crash Sensor For Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Start AssistRetaining Strap For Securing Items On The Front Passenger SeatSeat Belts - Three-Point, With Seat Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Locking With Radio Remote Control + Visual Locking Verification Signal And ImmobiliserDrive Lock - Automatic Door Locking When DrivingFolding Key With Remote Control (Second Key With Fixed Bit)
- 16" 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted In Black With High Sheen FinishBreakdown Kit With Air Compressor And Sealant BackSummer Tyres
- Battery Capacity In Kwh17.2Battery Charge Slow Kw3.1Battery Charge Slow Percentage10-80Battery Charge Slow Time (Minutes)510Battery Charge Fast Kw7.2Battery Charge Fast Percentage10-80Battery Charge Fast Time (Minutes)198Battery Charge Rapid Kw22Battery Charge Rapid Percentage10-80Battery Charge Rapid Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Super Charge KwNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge PercentageNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge Time (Minutes)Not AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 Km15.2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage62000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity17.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb130Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb81
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNoCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power82Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description60Kw Eq 17Kwh 22KwchCoin SeriesPremiumGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.6 secEngine Power - Bhp82 bhpEngine Power - Kw60 kwEngine Power - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft118 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg16.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm160 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3500 rpmTop Speed81 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front185/50 R16Tyre Size Rear205/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1555 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength2695 mmWheelbase1873 mmWidth1663 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1893 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1310 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)260 litresMax. Loading Weight215 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1095 kgNo. Of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb6.95
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.