Subaru Outback Estate2.5i Touring 5 Doors Lineartronic
- Digital Reversing Camera With Washer Jet For LensE-Call (Emergency Call)Eye Sight Assist MonitorFront And Side Multi View MonitorHands Free Power TailgatePasPin Code AccessRear Parking SensorsRev CounterSatellite NavigationSi-Drive (Subaru Intelligent Drive)Stop/Start SystemTonneau Cover With Pop Up FunctionTrip ComputerVoice RecognitionWireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoX-Mode (X2 Mode) And Hill Descent Control
- Boxer EngineLineartronic CvtSvdc - Subaru Vehicle Dynamics ControlSymmetrical All-Wheel Drive (Awd)
- 11.6" Tablet-Like Infotainment ScreenAuxiliary Audio Input SocketBluetooth Telephone And Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsSubaru Infotainment And Harman/Kardon Audio System With 11 Speakers, Subwoofer And Amplifier
- Adaptive Driving BeamAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Power Folding Door Mirrors On IgnitionAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic WipersDipping Passenger Door Mirror On Reverse GearHeadlights Activated By WipersHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Headlights With Auto LeveliserPop Up Headlamp WashersPower Sliding And Tilt Adjustable SunroofPower Windows With One Touch Function On All 4 WindowsPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Rail With Silver Built In Cross BarsRoof SpoilerSatin Chrome Door Mirrors With Built-In Led IndicatorsShark Fin AntennaSteering Responsive HeadlightsThird Brake LightWheel Arch ExtensionsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 12V Dc Power Socket In Boot Space12V Dc Power Socket In Row 12 X Usb Ports For Row 12 X Usb Ports For Row 23 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar Support And Memory Function8 Way Power Adjustable Passenger SeatAluminium PedalsBoot Under Floor StorageCentre Console BoxDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver And Front Passenger Fatigue Reducing SeatsDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning System With Anti-Dust FilterFront And Rear Led Map LightsFront CupholdersHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Driver/Passenger Vanity MirrorIlluminated Usb Charging Ports In Lower Dashboard AreaIsofix Adapted Child Seat Anchors (With Tether Anchors) On Both Outer Rear SeatsNappa Leather Seat TrimPaddle Shift ControlsRear Air VentsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear HeadrestsRear Seat Release In Boot SpaceReclining Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Leather Wrapped Steering WheelType C Charging Port
- Driver Monitoring System Pack - Subaru TouringEyesight Version 4.0 Pack - SubaruRear Vehicle Detection Pack - Subaru
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs + Ebd + EbaActive Front HeadrestsActive Torque VectoringAuto Hold FunctionBas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsRear Child Proof Door LocksReverse Automatic BrakingSafety Pedal SystemSeatbelt Indicators For All SeatsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Keyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemThatcham Category 1 Alarm + Immobiliser
- 18" Machined Dark Metallic Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1674 kgGross Vehicle Weight2200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight526 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)561 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load68 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1750 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4870 mmWidth1875 mmWheelbase2745 mmWidth (including mirrors)2114 mmHeight (including roof rails)1675 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low23.1WLTP - MPG - Medium34.9WLTP - MPG - High39.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb33WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL33WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed120 mphEngine Power - BHP169 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW124 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT186Engine Torque - NM252 nmEngine Torque - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeFb25
- Coin SeriesTouringCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730aService Interval Mileage12000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power169Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/60 R18Tyre Size Rear225/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)77.8CO0.271 g/kmNOx0.008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL193
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.