Subaru Solterra Hatchback150kW Limited 71.4kWh 5 Doors Auto AWD
- 12.3" Multifunction Colour Touchscreen Display360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor7" Digital Instrument ClusterBluetooth SystemDigital Rear View Camera With WasherDriver Monitoring SystemDriving Modes - Eco/Normal/PowerEcall Emergency SystemFront Parking SensorsPaddle Shifters Behind Steering Wheel (For Adjustment Of Regenerative Braking)PasPower TailgateRear Parking SensorsSatellite Navigation SystemTrip ComputerWired Android AutoWireless Apple Car PlayX-Mode
- Charging Cable - Type 2 To Type 2Charging Cable - Type 2 To Uk Domestic PlugDual Motor (80Kw/Axle)Dual Motor Permanent Awd
- Dab Digital RadioSubaru Infotainment And Audio System With 6 SpeakersX4 Type-C Usb Ports And X2 In Row 1 & X2 In Row 2
- Adaptive High Beam System (Ahs)Auto On/Off HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersE-Subaru Global PlatformElectric Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Power Windows One-Touch Ascend And DescendHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsReverse Gear Tilting Passenger Door MirrorRoof RailsRoof SpoilerShark Fin AntennaThird Brake LightWheel Arch ExtensionsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning System With Anti-Dust FilterElectric Driver's SeatFabric UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLumbar Support On Driver's SeatRear Head RestraintsRear Seat Centre ArmrestRecline Function On Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau Cover
- Subaru Safety Sense Pack - Solterra
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Traction ControlAuto Vehicle HoldCentral Side Srs Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain Srs AirbagsEspFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFront Side Srs Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger)Front Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Space Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Width (Including Mirrors)2170 mmWidth1860 mmWheelbase2850 mmLength4690 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1650 mm
- Engine Torque - Nm336 nmTop Speed100 mph0 To 60 Mph (Secs)6.9 secEngine Power - Bhp218 bhpEngine Power - Kw160 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft248 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg34 mkg
- Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2No. Of Seats5Minimum Kerbweight2015 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not Available
- Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %79Ncap Safety Assist %91Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power218Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesLimitedInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %88
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh71.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1252Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)473Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)19Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw150Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw150Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity71.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh16.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel16.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb465Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh465Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel465Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb289Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh289Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel289
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.