Subaru Solterra Hatchback150kW Touring 71.4kWh 5 Doors Auto AWD
- 12.3" Multifunction Colour Touchscreen Display360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor7" Digital Instrument ClusterBluetooth SystemDigital Rear View Camera With WasherDriver Monitoring SystemDriving Modes - Eco/Normal/PowerEcall Emergency SystemFront Parking SensorsPaddle Shifters Behind Steering Wheel (For Adjustment Of Regenerative Braking)PasPower TailgateRear Parking SensorsSatellite Navigation SystemTrip ComputerWired Android AutoWireless Apple Car PlayX-Mode
- Charging Cable - Type 2 To Type 2Charging Cable - Type 2 To Uk Domestic PlugDual Motor (80Kw/Axle)Dual Motor Permanent Awd
- Dab Digital RadioSubaru Infotainment And Harmon/Kardon Audio System With 8 Speakers And SubwooferX4 Type-C Usb Ports And X2 In Row 1 & X2 In Row 2
- Adaptive High Beam System (Ahs)Auto On/Off HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersE-Subaru Global PlatformElectric Folding Door MirrorsFixed Panoramic Roof With Electric SunblindFollow Me Home LightingFront And Rear Power Windows One-Touch Ascend And DescendHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsMemory Function For Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsReverse Gear Tilting Passenger Door MirrorRoof RailsRoof SpoilerShark Fin AntennaThird Brake LightWheel Arch ExtensionsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning System With Anti-Dust FilterElectric Driver's SeatElectric Passenger SeatFront Head RestraintsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLumbar Support On Driver's SeatRear Head RestraintsRear Seat Centre ArmrestRecline Function On Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSynthetic Leather UpholsteryTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau Cover
- Subaru Safety Sense Pack - Solterra
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Traction ControlAuto Vehicle HoldCentral Side Srs Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain Srs AirbagsEspFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFront Side Srs Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger)Front Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 AlarmWireless Phone Charging
- 20" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2040 kgGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)441 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4690 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2850 cmWidth (including mirrors)2170 cmHeight (including roof rails)1650 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT248Engine Torque - NM336 nmEngine Torque - MKG34
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesTouringStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %79NCAP Safety Assist %91NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power218Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear235/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1252Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)473Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)19Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW150Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change20-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh71.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb414WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL414WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH414WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb257WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH257WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL257Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity71.4Maximum Charging Rate - kW150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.