Tesla Model 3 SaloonRWD 4 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAdaptive SteeringBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Custom Driver ProfilesE-Call (Emergency Call)Electric Assisted Front And Rear DoorsFront Parking SensorLane Departure Warning SystemMobile Telephone PreparationNavigation SystemPasPower Lift TailgateRear Parking SensorReversing CameraService IndicatorSoftware Updates Over WifiSpeed Limit RecognitionSteer-By-Wire TechnologyTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVoice Activated Controls
- Ccs Charging Connector (170Kw Max)Rear Wheel DriveTesla Mobile Connector + Domestic Adapter (British 3-Pin)Type 2 Connector (11Kw Max)
- 15" TouchscreenAudio Remote ControlAudio System With 8 Speakers And Limited Immersive SoundDab Digital RadioDvd SystemMedia StorageMusic, Fm Radio And Media Over Bluetooth ConnectionSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsTesla Mobile App
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming, Power Folding And Heated Side MirrorsAutomated High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights And WipersBody Coloured BumpersElectric Front WindowsLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsRear BootRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsSatin Black Exterior Trim
- 12-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats With Lumbar Support2 Zone Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Usb - C Ports60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatsCenter Console With Storage, 2 Cup Holders And ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Compartment With Sliding LidFront Head RestraintsGlovebox, Lockable With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Floor MatsIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsMap And Reading LightsMetalised Scroll Wheels On Steering WheelPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Centre Armrest, With 2 Cup HoldersRear HeadrestsSatin Black Sill PlatesSeat Controls In Graphite FinishSingle Front Passenger SeatTinted Glass Roof With Ultraviolet And Infrared ProtectionType 2 Cable
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsAutomatic Emergency Braking And Collision Avoidance WarningElectric Child LocksEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlEspTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmDashcamImmobiliserKeyless Driving And Keyless EntryRemote Central LockingWireless Phone Charging
- Premium Open Pore Wood Decor
- Minimum Kerbweight1847 kgGross Vehicle Weight2265 kgMax. Loading Weight418 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)542 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4694 cmWidth1849 cmWheelbase2875 cmWidth (including mirrors)2088 cmHeight1443 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.8 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW180 kw
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748dService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %94NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAeroAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)454Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)107Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)36Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW120Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)27Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW250Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh53Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb491WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb305Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW250
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Tesla Model 3 RWD with a fully charged battery?The Tesla Model 3 RWD has a 60kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 305 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 265 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Tesla Model 3 RWD has an official WLTP range of up to 305 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 195 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Tesla Model 3 RWD will achieve a real-world range of 265 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 170 miles in the winter months and closer to 225 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Tesla Model 3 RWD at home?The Tesla Model 3 RWD will charge from 0-100% in just under 9 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Tesla Model 3 RWD would take around 30 hours to charge!9 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 9 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Tesla Model 3 RWD?Charging your Tesla Model 3 RWD can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Tesla Model 3 RWD is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 170kW on Tesla Superchargers, which are usually found at service stations along major highways. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a Supercharger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and a 60% charge takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Tesla Model 3 RWD?The Tesla Model 3 RWD is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Tesla Model 3 RWD accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Tesla Model 3 RWD accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 170kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Tesla Model 3 RWD?The Tesla Model 3 RWD comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Tesla Model 3 RWD automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Tesla Model 3 RWD have?The Tesla Model 3 RWD has a maximum power output of 208kW which equates to 279 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Tesla Model 3 RWD?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Tesla Model 3 RWD would cost £20.40. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour when using a Tesla Supercharger is 67p, so a full charge would cost you just over £40 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a Tesla Supercharger or any other public charging network.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical saloon capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Tesla Model 3 RWD will cost approximately £770 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,418 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £118 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Tesla Model 3 RWD and does it cover the battery?The Tesla Model 3 RWD comes with a 4-year or 50,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Tesla Model 3 RWD. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Tesla Model 3 RWD?The Tesla Model 3 RWD comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Electronic Tailgate, Adaptive Cruise Control, Heated Front & Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding Door Mirrors with Heat & Auto-Dimming functionality and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.