Tesla Model S HatchbackPlaid AWD 5 Doors Auto
- Acoustic Seat-Belt WarningBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Hands Free Phone With Voice Control SystemCruise ControlCustom Driver ProfilesFront And Rear Parking SensorsHigh Definition Reversing CameraHomelink (Programmable Garage Door Opener)Lane Departure Warning SystemMobile App InterfacePower TailgateReal Time Traffic InformationRoll Over SensorSatellite Navigation SystemService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTouch Screen Centre Multi Info Display
- Smart Air Suspension
- Dab Digital RadioMobile App Remote ControlWi-Fi Hotspot - 4G Enabled
- Auto Dimming MirrorsAuto High BeamAutomatic, Adaptive, Auto Level Led HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch OpenElectric/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With MemoryElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle LightsHeated Washer NozzlesLed Fog LightsLed Tail LightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Window DefrosterSide Marker Bumper IlluminationSolar Reflect WindshieldThree Position Dynamic Led Turning LightsWiper Blade Defrosters
- 2 Fixed Rear Headrests2 Second Row Isofix Attachments5 Seat Interior (2Nd Row Bench)Auto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemDoor LightsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFloor MatsFront Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Trunk + Rear Trunk And 60/40 Folding Rear Seats Upto 894 StorageGlove CompartmentHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHepa Air Filtration SystemLed Ambient LightingLed Map Reading LightsParcel ShelfPollen FilterPower Adjustable Steering WheelRemovable Centre ConsoleSupercharger AccessTinted Glass Roof With Ultraviolet And Infrared Protection
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs + Traction ControlActive Safety Technologies Including Collision Avoidance And Automatic Emergency BrakingDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Stability ControlFour Wheel Antilock Disc Brakes With Electronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt PretensionerHead AirbagsKnee AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemSide Curtain AirbagsRear Door Child Safety Locks
- Keyless EntryImmobiliserAnti Theft Alarm
- Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb637Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb396
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power1020Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesPlaidGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750UNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage50000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years4 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)2 secEngine Power - Bhp1020 bhpEngine Power - Kw761 kwTop Speed200 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleTempestWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1445 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4970 mmWheelbase2960 mmWidth1964 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2189 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2162 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)793 litresMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.