Toyota bZ4x Electric Hatchback160kW Vision 71.4kWh 5 Doors Auto AWD [11kW] [Pan Rf]
- 12.3" Multimedia Display Screen360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor7" Multi Information ScreenAcceleration Suppression At Low SpeedAdaptive Cruise Control [Acc] Switch On Steering WheelBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Monitoring CameraEmergency Driving Stop SystemEmergency Services Call SystemEmergency Steering AssistIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlIntersection Cut In Traffic AssistIntersection Turn AssistLane Departure Alert With Steering ControlLane Trace AssistPasRear Parking Sensors With Automatic Pedestrian, Car And Object BreakingRemote Boot Door Release On KeyRemote Controlled Advanced Parking AssistSafe Exit AssistSmart Voice AssistSpeed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelSpeed Limiter With Road Sign AssistTailgateTelephone Switches On Steering WheelVoice RecognitionWasher Fluid Level WarningWireless Mobile Phone ChargerWireless Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- 11Kw Ac Charger And 150Kw Dc Fast Charger
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioRear Usb Connector X2Toyota Touch 2 With Go NavigationUsb Connector
- Adaptive High BeamAuto Headlight LevellingAuto Up And Down Function On Power WindowsAuto WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rear Flashing Hazard LightsBody Colour Shark Fin AntennaBody Coloured Door HandlesBoot Door Release With Push ButtonElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront CalipersHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LampLed IndicatorsLed Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLower Front Grille ShapeMemory Function On Door MirrorsPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRain SensorRear CalipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperSatin Chrome Plated Lower Front GrilleShark Fin AntennaToyota Skyview Fixed Panoramic SunroofUv-Filter On Driver And Front Passenger WindowsUv-Filter On Rear Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Front2Nd Row Rear Passenger Room Led Light3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding 2Nd Row Rear SeatsAmbient Lighting On Interior Door HandlesArmrest On Front Console BoxAssist Grips FrontAssist Grips RearBlack Interior Door HandlesDriver And Front Passenger Air Ventilated SeatsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningEnergy Saving Heat PumpFront Head RestraintsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Entry System And Footwell LightsLed Centre Room LightLight On Driver Sun VisorLight On Passenger Sun VisorManual Telescopic Steering WheelManual Tilt Steering WheelManually Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatManually Sliding Front Passenger SeatMemory Function On Driver SeatMicrophone On Front Personal LightMirror On Driver Sun VisorMirror On Passenger Sun VisorMultimedia Switch On Steering WheelPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatPower Height Adjustable Driver SeatsPower Sliding Driver SeatPower Window Switches With Satin Chrome InsertsRear ArmrestRear Head RestraintsRear Passenger Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Touch Rear Door TrimSynthetic Leather UpholsteryWhite Ambient Lighting In Centre ConsoleWhite Ambient Lighting In FootwellWhite Ambient Lighting On Front DoorsWhite Ambient Lighting On Rear Doors
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety Door LockDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Driver And Passenger Central AirbagsDriver And Passenger Front AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Hold FunctionFront Seat Belt ReminderFront To Front Oncoming Car And Motorbike Daytime DetectionHill Start Assist Control (Hac)On-Off Switch For Passenger AirbagsPre Collision System With Pedestrian, Cyclist And Motorbike DetectionRear Passenger Side AirbagsRear Seat Belt ReminderToyota Safety Sense With Over The Air UpdatesTyre Pressure Warning System
- Glass Breaking Alarm SensorsImmobiliserIntrusion SensorPower Door LocksTilt Detection Sensors
- Black Centre Console
- 20" 5 Double Spoke Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh71.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1860Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)600Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw11Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - MileageStandard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years10Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City548Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb416Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City341Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb258
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power218Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %79Ncap Safety Assist %91Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.9 secEngine Power - Bhp218 bhpEngine Power - Kw160 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft248 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg34.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm336 nmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear235/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Double SpokeWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1600 mmLength4690 mmWheelbase2850 mmWidth1860 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresMax. Loading Weight550 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2000 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.