Toyota Corolla Touring Sport1.8 Hybrid Excel 5 Doors CVT
- 10.5" Multimedia Display ScreenBlind Spot Monitor With Safe Exit AssistBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityConnected Car Functionality Upgrade, Tracker, Remote Status And E-CareDynamic Radar Cruise Control (With Rsa) Including Switch On Steering WheelE-CallElectrically Assisted Power SteeringEv Drive IndicatorFull Digital 12.3" Tft Digital CombimeterHead Up DisplayIntelligent Park AssistLane Departure Alert (Lda) Switch On Steering WheelMemory On Adjustable Speed LimiterPush Button StartRear Cross Traffic AlertReversing CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoToyota Remote ServicesToyota Smart Connect NavigationWireless Charger
- Gasoline Particulate FilterVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioDab Digital RadioUsb And Aux In Connectors + 12V Front OutletUsb Charging Port In Centre Storage Box
- Aluminium Roof RailsAnti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Folding MirrorsAutomatic Headlights With High Beam AssistBi Led Headlights With Adaptive Healight SystemBlack Toyota Logo In FrontBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesC Shaped Chrome Surround On Lower Front GrilleChrome Door Scuff PlatesElectrochromatic MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Combi Lights With Led LightguideNoise Reduction Layer On Front WindowsPower Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsPower Back Door With Kick SensorPower Front WindowsPower Rear WindowsPrivacy GlassRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Under Guard With Chrome OrnamentRear Window DefoggerRear Window WiperReverse Tilting Door MirrorsShark Fin AntennaTime Adjustment On Intermittent WiperTurning Signal Integrated Indicators In Door MirrorsUnique Grille PatternUnique Lower SkirtUnique Side Rocker With Black InsertUv-Filter On Driver And Passenger Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Luggage Side3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel + Gear Knob60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Speed Limiter Switch On Steering WheelAmbient LightingAudio, Multimedia And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelBoot Underfloor StorageClean Air FilterDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Passenger Assist GripDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver And Passenger Sun Visor With Mirror And LightDual Sided Deck Board In BootDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning With Eco Mode SwitchFront And Rear Cup And Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatHeated SeatsIlluminated Entry System In Room LampIsofix Seat Fixing (2 Fixings On Rear Outer Seats)Leather Gear Shift With Satin Chrome On Gear Shift ConsoleLeather Style ArmrestsLed Boot LightLuggage Utility Boot RailsManual Height Adjustable For Driver And Front Passenger SeatPart Leather UpholsteryPollen FilterPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatPower Window Switches With Satin Chrome InsertsRear Air ConditioningRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Passenger Coat Hooks (2)Rear Passenger Personal LightsRetractable Tonneau Cover With Luggage Partition NetSatin Chrome Inside Door HandlesShopping Bag Hooks In Luggage CompartmentSide Storage In BootSliding Armrest On Centre Console BoxSlow Opening Glovebox With LightsSports SeatsTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau Cover With Under Floor StorageVoice Recognition Switch On Steering WheelWhiplash Injury Lessening (Wil) Feature (Active Headrest) For Seats
- Parking Pack - CorollaToyota Safety Sense 3 Pack - Corolla
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdjustable Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Extender To Top Anchor PointAnti Lock Braking System + Electronic Brake Force DistributionBrake Assist FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Electronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light Signal (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHac-Hill-Start Assist ControlRear Seat Belt ReminderRear Seat Reminder AlertSeatbelt Pretensioners And Force LimitersSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 7 Airbags - Dual Driver, Dual Side Curtain, Side Impact And Driver Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm With Motion Sensor And ImmobilizerRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksSmart Entry
- Satin Chrome Dash TrimSoft Touch Texture On Uppder DashboardStitching On Lower DashboardStitching On Upper Dashboard
- Tyre Repair KitUnique Wheel Finish With Red Wheel Cap
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low64.2WLTP - MPG - Medium70.6WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL70.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH65.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH55.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kw
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesExcelCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power140Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark11Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMachined FaceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- No. of Seats5
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb112
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.8Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.