Toyota Prius Hatchback1.8 PHEV Business Edition Plus 5 Doors CVT
- Adjustable Speed LimiterBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth Handsfree SystemColour Head Up DisplayCyclist DetectionDusk SensorElectric Gear ShiftElectric Power SteeringEmergency Call ServiceIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Departure Warning SystemLane Trace AssistMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View Camera With DisplayRoad Sign Assist - RsaSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTelephone Switch On Steering WheelTouch 2 Go Navigation SystemToyota Touch 2 Mm19 Multimedia With 8" Colour TouchscreenWireless Smartphone Charger
- Gasoline Particulate FilterVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 X 4.2'' Screen For Multi Information Display6 SpeakersAudio Switch On Steering WheelDab Digital RadioUsb And Aux In Connectors + 12V Front Outlet
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Headlight LevellingAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBlack Centre Pillar DesignBlack DiffuserBlack Rear Pillar DesignBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Power WindowsFront Fog LampsHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Light GuideLed Headlights With Auto High BeamLed Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Light GuideLed Third Brake LightLight Remind Warning With Auto Cut OffMonotone Body Colour RoofPower Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Demister With TimerRear Window WiperRetractable Tonneau CoverShark Fin AntennaTurn Indicators In Side Mirrors
- 2 Cup Holders In Front2 Rear Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBoot LampChrome Inside Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryData Communication Module (Dcm) Connected ServicesDriver And Front Passenger Personal LampsDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Assist GripDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver And Passenger Sun Visor With Mirror And LightDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectric Lumbar SupportFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsGlovebox With Internal LightHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHooks For Lugggage Holding BeltIlluminated Entry And Foot LampIllumination On Door TrimIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsMulti Function Steering WheelOccupant DetectionRear Passenger 12V Power OutletRear Passenger Footwell Heating VentsRear Room LightShopping Bag HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Cabin PlasticsSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemChild Safety Door LockElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEspHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual On-Off Switch For Passenger AirbagPre Collision System With Pedestrian DetectionSrs Airbags - Driver + Front Passenger, Front Side, Front And Rear Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- AlarmDriver Power Door LockImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartPower Passenger Window LockRemote Central Locking
- Piano Black Centre Console
- 15" Two Tone Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1530 kgGross Vehicle Weight1855 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Loading Weight325 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1204 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4645 cmWidth1760 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1470 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.1 secTop Speed101 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.4:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesBusiness EditionplusCoin DescriptionPhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/65 R15Tyre Size Rear195/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)29 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.067 g/kmHC0.017NOx0.001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)190Battery Charge Type 1 kW2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years10Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage150000Battery Capacity in kWh8.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles34Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb45WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH34
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH188.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.