Vauxhall Corsa Electric Hatchback100kW Anniversary Edition 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh]
- 7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayApple Car Play/Android AutoAuto Tele Unit 3S Vehicle Communication SystemBlind Spot AlertBluetooth Mobile Phone PortalCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Intelligent Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsFront Camera SystemFront Pedestrian Detection BasisInfotainment Remote Controls Right Side Of Steering Wheel, Telephone Buttons On Left SideInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning LightLane Departure Warning With Lane AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Navi With 7" Colour Touchscreen, Sat Nav, European Coverage,2D/3D Street Level Map, Points-Of-Interest Search And Map Updates Via UsbPanoramic Rear View CameraService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionVauxhall Connect Box
- 11Kw 3-Phase On-Board ChargerElectronic Returnless Fuel SystemMode 3 - 22Kw CableUnder Body Shield For Aero
- Am/Fm Stereo RadioBluetooth A2dp Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRds With Traffic ProgrammeSix SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb With Ipod Control
- Automatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Door Mirror HousingsBlack Front Griffin Logo And BarBlack Lower Side Window MouldingsBlack Rear Griffin Logo And Tailgate LetteringBlack Roof A Pillar In BlackBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureCentre Rear Brake LightsDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityElectrochromic Automatic Anti-Dazzle Rear View MirrorFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront And Rear Badging In BlackGlazed Tailgate And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeadlamps For Left Side TrafficHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Finish B PillarLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed HeadlightsLed Tail LampPremium PaintRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Centred Corsa Badge In BlackRear Fog LampRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSolar Heat Absorbing Windscreen And WindowsSports Front And Rear Body Styling For Upper And Lower Bumper DesignThird Brake LightTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Power Sockets2 Way Adjustment Front Driver And Co-Driver Passive Headrest3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls4 Way Manual Co-Driver Seat Reach Fore/Aft, Backrest Upright/Recline6 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Seat Height Up/Down, Reach Fore/Aft, Backrest Upright/Recline60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAlloy Sports PedalsBlack Dashboard StripBlack HeadlinerCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenChequered Fabric Upholstery With Red StitchingDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity Mirrors + CoversElectronic Climate Control (Ecc)Four Adjustable Facia VentsFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront CupholderFront Map Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated Glovebox With LidIlluminated Load Compartment TrunkInterior Courtesy LightInternal Chrome Door HandlesLiquid Palladium Cloth Inserts On Door TrimLuggage Compartment LightingMistral Fabric Side Bolsters And SurroundsPolyurethane Gear Knob/LeverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRight Hand Drive (Rhd)Single Dome Lamp With Dual Front Reading LampsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Style Front SeatsTwo Litre Open Door PocketsUnique Corsa 40 Number Plate
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger's AirbagDrag Torque ControlDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectrical Child Lock System In Rear Door LatchElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision AlertFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightHill Hold And Start SystemInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsSeatbelt PretensionersSingle Tone HornSix Airbags - Driver's Dual Stage Airbag/Front Passenger's Dual Stage Airbag/Front Seat Side Impact Airbags/Full Size Curtain AirbagsStraight Line Stability ControlTraction ControlTyre Deflation Detection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Keys One Folding With Integral RemoteElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksKeyless StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Central Locking Activation Switch On Driver DoorRemote Control Security Alarm SystemRemote Locking Fuel Filler FlapSteering Column LockVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Liquid Palladium Facia With Black Inserts
- 17" Gloss Black Alloy Wheels With Grey InsertsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)267 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1081 litres
- Length4060 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1433 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM3673 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAnniversary EditionStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID100099Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1305Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City417WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL417WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH412WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb357WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL357WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH328WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH256WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb222WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH204WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL222Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity47Maximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Vauxhall Corsa-e with a fully charged battery?The Vauxhall Corsa-e has a 50kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 222 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 185 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Vauxhall Corsa-e has an official WLTP range of up to 222 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 145 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Vauxhall Corsa-e will achieve a real-world range of 185 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 125 miles in the winter months and closer to 160 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Vauxhall Corsa-e at home?The Vauxhall Corsa-e will charge from 0-100% in just over 7 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Vauxhall Corsa-e would take around 25 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Vauxhall Corsa-e?Charging your Vauxhall Corsa-e can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Vauxhall Corsa-e is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Vauxhall Corsa-e?The Vauxhall Corsa-e is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Vauxhall Corsa-e accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Vauxhall Corsa-e accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Vauxhall Corsa-e?The Vauxhall Corsa-e comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Vauxhall Corsa-e automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Vauxhall Corsa-e have?The Vauxhall Corsa-e has a maximum power output of 100kW which equates to 134 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Vauxhall Corsa-e?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Vauxhall Corsa-e would cost £17. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £31.50 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Vauxhall Corsa-e will cost approximately £919 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,269 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £106 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Vauxhall Corsa-e and does it cover the battery?The Vauxhall Corsa-e comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage for the first two years. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Vauxhall Corsa-e. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Vauxhall Corsa-e?The Vauxhall Corsa-e comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Electronic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist and Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.