Vauxhall Grandland Hatchback1.6 Hybrid GS Line 5 Doors Auto
- 12" Colour Digital Cluster180 Degree Rear View CameraCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationDigital Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Level Warning LightDigital Rev CounterDigital SpeedometerDigital Water Temperature Gauge With Warning LightDriver Information - Total Mileage, Service Indicator, Oil LifeEv Information Display With Powerflow, Charge, E-Save And StatisticsGearshift Up/Down Indication LightHighway Integration Assist (Lane Positioning Assistant And Adaptive Cruise Control)Lane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Navi Pro With 10" Colour Touch+ Sat Nav+Am/Fm/Dab Radio, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Mobile Phone Portal, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, UsbSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionVauxhall Connect Including Ecall And Connected Services
- 3.3Kw ChargerType 2 Mode 3 Charging Cable
- Six Speaker - Four Front + Two RearSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone/Cruise Controls
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Lighting ControlBlack Door MirrorsBlack Side Window TrimBody Colour Door HandlesCarbon Black Door CladdingsCollapsible Windscreen WipersDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDoor Mirror Puddle LightDoor Mirrors With Auto Dipping Function In Reverse GearDoor To Door IlluminationElectrically Adjustable And Heated Power Door Mirrors (Wide-Angle On Driver’S Side) With Automatic Timed Cut-OffElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityFrameless Auto Dimming Anti Dazzle Rear View Mirror With Led SpotlightFront/Rear Bumper And Wheel Arches In Carbon Black Exterior ColorGrandland Carline Name Badge In - High Gloss BlackHazard Warning LightsHeated Rear Screen With Timed Cut OffHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Protective Front And Rear Skid Plates With C Shape Bumper InsertsHigh Gloss Black Roof RailsHigh Level Centre Rear Brake LightIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Tail LightsManual Headlight Beam LevellingPhev Badges On Side DoorsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerReversing LightShark Fin AerialSide Protection MouldingsSide Window Demist VentsSoundproof Insulated WindscreenTinted WindowsUpper And Lower Bumper DesignVauxhall Brand Griffin Badge In Front And Rear In High Gloss BlackVauxhall Plate Door Sill CoverVizor Front GrilleWelcome LightingWindscreen Demist Vents
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Front3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel4 Way Electric Driver Lumbar Support4 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Seats With Hieght, Reach And Backrest4 Way Passenger Electric Lumbar Support60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Centre Rear Seat Armrest And Load Though FacilityAdvanced Predictive Logic Control System Using A Sun SensorAlloy Sports PedalsAmbient Centre Console DownlighterAnti Submarining Ramps In Front SeatsAutomatic Air Direction And Fan Speed With Manual OverrideBlack Premium Leather-Effect Side BolstersCharcoal FilterChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCosmo 1 Harlekin Curitiba SeatsCovered Storage Compartment In Centre Console And In Driver ArmrestDriver Ergonomic Active Front SeatDriver's Centre ArmrestDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrical Thermical PreconditionerFour Adjustable Facia VentsFront Door Pockets With 2.6 Litre CapacityFront Passenger SeatFront Passenger Seat Cushion ExtensionFront Passenger Sport Style SeatGrey HeadlinerHeight Adjustable HeadrestsIlluminated ControlsIlluminated Driver/Passenger SunvisorsIlluminated Luggage Area + Ambient Lighting In Front DoorsInterior Courtesy Light Operated By Door SwitchesIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverPassengers Ergonomic Active SeatReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Seat Head RestraintRear Door Pockets With 1.8 Litre CapacityRear Passenger Compartment Heating DuctsRear Reading LightsTwo Drinks Holders In Centre ConsoleVentilated Glovebox With Lid
- 6 Airbags - Driver And Passengers Front Airbag, Two Front Side Impact Airbag, Full Size Curtain Airbags For DriverAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking SystemChild Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDeflation Detection SystemDeformation Zones Front And RearDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemDual Seatbelt Pretensioners On Front SeatsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Program (Esp) Including Traction ControlEnergy Absorbing Steering ColumnEngine Drag Torque ControlForward Collision AlertHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Start AssistInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsLoad Limiters On Outer Rear Seatbelt RetractorsRear Restraint Seat Belt PretensionerReinforced Passenger Safety CellSide Impact Protection BeamSmart Seatbelt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Peps Key - Front/Rear/TrunkDeadlocking SystemElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsOne Rigid One Flap-Key ColouredRemote Control Central Locking Activation Switch On Driver DoorRemote Security Alarm SystemSelf Powered Alarm HornSingle HornTheft Deterent Body Security Content And Electircal Child Lock SystemTheft Deterent ElectricalVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Black Door Panels With Black Premium Leather Effect InsertsDax Decor Facia Panel With Palladium Medium Finish
- 18" 5 Twin Spoke High Gloss Black Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1735 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1528 litres
- Length4477 cmWidth1906 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight (including roof rails)1609 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Coin SeriesGs LineCoin DescriptionHybridManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eBadge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)345Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)310Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13.2Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.1WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEL56WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEH54WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL72WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH70WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb62WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL62WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH61WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEH33.6WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEL34.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH43.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL44.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb38.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH37.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL38.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High39Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH32
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb18.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb15.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb192WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL192WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH192
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.